What's the standard tyre size? Cheapest source?

My 2001 K11, 1.0 S, 3dr, is in at the mechanic for an overhaul. He's told me I need three tyres but I've forgoten the standard tyre size.
Can anyone tell me what size would have ben fitted as standard?
I'm loking for the cheapest deal for a decent brand tyre, mechanic says they will be £50, seems dear for such a small tyre, I can get 195/65 R15 Michelins for my Saab for £63.
Any help appreciated.

I had my spare done for £21, all I know about its size is that I have 13" steelies. It has spider written on it if that helps.

Depends on whether your standard wheels are 13" or 14" Autodata lists the following as standard sizes

155/70 R 13
175/60 R 13

165/60 R 14 77H
165/60 R 14 75H

Modern tyres were doing Kuhmo's for £45 - for the 14" a while back

Don't forget your spare tyre may need checked too, and if its cracked, split, or badly worn then you'll need a fourth!

Thanks for the recommendations folks . I guess I'll need to go and see my car. I can't remember what size rims it has. I didn't realise they could vary.
Cheers,
Wul

you want 155/70/13's for your k11. I live in great yarmouth and i can get brand new budget tyres in that size for just £21.99 each, thats fully fitted and balanced!

Beware the brand new budget tyres! I find part worn branded tyres usually outperform and outlast any wanli woosung ditchfinder deathslider the chinese can cook up. Some of them are so bad they should be illegal and their biggest global market? yes, the UK.

Back