What to add to my 04 SE Micra?

So im wanting to slightly modify my blue k12 micra, i dont want it to look like a chavved up heap, i want it to look more sporty i just dont know where to start! So some advice, tips and ideas would be great :)
1011589_10203451475953429_177479014_n.jpg

1514940_10203451476553444_1903478855_n.jpg

30mm lowering springs, tasteful stainless rear silencer. Done. One or two subtle mods will help keep chavviness at bay :)

Haha other than the sticker personally think these look well with higher/ newer spec parts. Facelift headlights (black surround I think), standard spoiler, the 15' multispoke alloys and little lower will change it a lot without looking chavvy

Right im gonna sound like the blonde hairdresser that i am here... will a silencer make my exhaust louder, like does it muffle the noise? as my brother reccomended cherry bomb but his is too loud! i dont mind a loud exhaust but his makes it look stupid ha!

Haha other than the sticker personally think these look well with higher/ newer spec parts. Facelift headlights (black surround I think), standard spoiler, the 15' multispoke alloys and little lower will change it a lot without looking chavvy
i deffo want a spoiler, ive just ordered some smoked vinyl wrap for my rear lights, and looking to get some window blinds to make it appear tinted as i dunno if it will look right with the colour them being tinted properly lol!

Right im gonna sound like the blonde hairdresser that i am here... will a silencer make my exhaust louder, like does it muffle the noise? as my brother reccomended cherry bomb but his is too loud! i dont mind a loud exhaust but his makes it look stupid ha!
Doesn't have to, cheap 'jap cans' and cherry bombs will make it a lot louder, but a proper exhaust place can fit pr supply you with one that will give you a silencer as loud or as quiet as you want (within what is physically possible of course, can only go so quiet :) )

Doesn't have to, cheap 'jap cans' and cherry bombs will make it a lot louder, but a proper exhaust place can fit pr supply you with one that will give you a silencer as loud or as quiet as you want (within what is physically possible of course, can only go so quiet :) )
oooh i see! id like it to be louder than standard just not that horrible loud one you hear from 10 miles away haha! thankyou for not making me feel as thick as i sounded lol :)

i deffo want a spoiler, ive just ordered some smoked vinyl wrap for my rear lights, and looking to get some window blinds to make it appear tinted as i dunno if it will look right with the colour them being tinted properly lol!
Just tint them haha personal opinion a lot of it, I think they look smart coupled with other slight modifications

Haha the exhaust will sound standard from reading the ad :s just look shiny and nice haha. Depending on your budget maybe worth speaking to an exhaust place to either supply one or some make a custom one to suit your needs or wants :)

Haha the exhaust will sound standard from reading the ad :s just look shiny and nice haha. Depending on your budget maybe worth speaking to an exhaust place to either supply one or some make a custom one to suit your needs or wants :)
mehhh okay, and yeah probs worth doing that hopefully i get lots of birthday money then cos next on my list is either gunmetal grey or black alloys!

The window blinds (genuine) are fantastic, you can take them out if you get bored, and then just put them back when you want 'em again ;)
They pop up on ebay (used) every now and then, so keep looking
I got mine for about £30 all in (rear side windows and back window, 2 separate sellers)
Before: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/DSC00350_zpsa464c14c.jpg
After: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/DSC00351_zps30841b41.jpg

Hows about some colour on them there wheels?...

Have a nose about on here and see what you like the look of...

...oh, and welcome! (my sister lives in Leeds....in case you ever shop in the Trinity centre)

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Hows about some colour on them there wheels?...

Have a nose about on here and see what you like the look of...

...oh, and welcome! (my sister lives in Leeds....in case you ever shop in the Trinity centre)

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk
i want either black or gunmetal grey im just struggling as to where to start!
i want a new exhaust backbox so its louder but not too loud, got some smoked vinyl wrap for rear lights which should arrive tomorrow considering window tinting the rear windows a garage near me is charging 80 for them doing but is it worth getting the tint myself? i also eventually want it lowered!

..and thanks! yeah i do shop there sometimes but i prefer to go to the whiterose as parkings better lol :)

Don't go too low, silly low is nice to look at, and scraping every where is funny for a while, but like a manual in a traffoc jam it can get tiresome after a while. 40-60mm drop is ideal I think :)

Don't go too low, silly low is nice to look at, and scraping every where is funny for a while, but like a manual in a traffoc jam it can get tiresome after a while. 40-60mm drop is ideal I think :)
yeah i deffo dont want it too low where im scuffing it on speedbumps lol just slightly lower :)

No trouble fitting them then? ^_^
Nice job, it's the little things that make a difference ;)
Nope they were fine just used a flathead screwdriver and pushed them in :) and it deffo is! I love them, think my next step is plasti-dipping my wheels :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... my ex worked at vauxhall
Oh noes! No more bargain car parts? :(

Edit
Where did you get your window blonds from need some for my car! Look really good

There's a set on ebay right now, starting at 99p
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-N..._Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item3a9175cdc5

They pop up quite regularly, just keep an eye out.
I got my set for just over £30 all in (post included)
They were from 2 separate sellers about a week or so apart, the rear blind from one and the side pair from another.
Make sure you read listings thoroughly as the side ones for a 5 and 3 door are different. The rear is obviously the same ;)

Last edited:
Oh noes! No more bargain car parts? :(

Edit

There's a set on ebay right now, starting at 99p
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-N..._Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item3a9175cdc5

They pop up quite regularly, just keep an eye out.
I got my set for just over £30 all in (post included)
They were from 2 separate sellers about a week or so apart, the rear blind from one and the side pair from another.
Make sure you read listings thoroughly as the side ones for a 5 and 3 door are different. The rear is obviously the same ;)
Thanks great help the only problem is these are from birmingham which is a 2 hour drive from where i live :(

Back