The time has come....

I'm selling her...

1.3, air con, velour trim, alloys, electric windows, sunshine roof, flip paint, absolutely immaculate. 26k, W reg.

micra_021.jpg

micra_back.jpg

micra.jpg

micra_engine.jpg

micra_interior.jpg

I'm looking for about 5495 ono for it, not an unreasonable figure, it's been loved and it's in tidy condition, low mileage etc.

Very Nice Car :love:

Seems a little over priced compared to how much they are selling for on auto trader. :down:

Yeah, ur charging the sentimental value, not the actual value! It wud b worth more to u if u kept it coz of the mods, u dont make any money bak on a car no matter how much u put into it... its probly the only downside to modding!

Look at you people its a price of a car, just because you wont pay it doesnt mean you have the right to be so hard and saying what other cars you COULD get for the cash is not a good comparison. Also 5.5K is not near 6K.

Nik, no doubt that its a well looked after car, clean engine bay, interior spotless, immaculate bodywork and low mileage too.
My one is W reg, 2000 aswell and im sitting on 56,000 miles compared to your 26,000.

Your model was the first one we saw when we walked into the Nissan showroom, at the time it was going for near enuf £12,000. Paint for that costs £400 a litre so we was told. But thats Nissan prices for ya. Dont know how true that is.

so yeh sadly this is what Parkers.co.uk have got to say about it.

i would have said about £2.5k even though its in immaculate condition. The paint job is a good in too

sorry but the paint is no were near 400 a litre

the rage that gav had on his is only £93 max and thats one colour laid on top of another.

RE: RE: The time has come....

kev_mono72 said:
Yeah, ur charging the sentimental value, not the actual value! It wud b worth more to u if u kept it coz of the mods, u dont make any money bak on a car no matter how much u put into it... its probly the only downside to modding!

I also think the car is way over priced and you may have to think about lowering your price to get a sale. Always check autotrader and likes to see what there going for.

BTW the car is standard as made from factory, so the above quote makes no sense!

Kev

Attachments

• revgauge.jpg
    revgauge.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 456
quickdraw said:
sorry but the paint is no were near 400 a litre

the rage that gav had on his is only £93 max and thats one colour laid on top of another.

Not true. There are MANY paints that are as much as if not more than £200/L

Yeah the paint was standard on some Nissans, this was the colour for the micras, they also did a primera with green/purple spectraflair paint. Think thats what its called anyway. :)

depends if you go to nissan directly then yes it may well cost in that region but 200 is NOT near 400. as u said to me about teh price of a car recently :p

ubt yeah all paints can be bought blueprint ie genisis are one blueprint paint manufacturer that supply the paints for a certain brand which then in turn sell it as their product for a higher rate

its only worth what sum1 is willing to pay for it!

if its worth 5.5k to him whats to say its not going to be worth 5.5k to sum1 else?

nik ive got the same car as you,did you sell er. also added to mine is 15"
ally's and lowered suspension.do you know how many were made i herd only 120.

MICRA DAVE said:
nik ive got the same car as you,did you sell er. also added to mine is 15"
ally's and lowered suspension.do you know how many were made i herd only 120.

Wouldn't be sure on that mate, but worth investigating.

Back