Suzuki Cappuccino

Hyundai

Buy & Sell Member
Tiny car, 63BHP, RWD, 0.6 Turbocharged engine. 0-60 IN 8 Seconds.

1.jpg

Opinions?

Cracking car, good luck replacing something if you break it though...

And while we're talking about wierd Kei cars, how about the Mazda AZ1/Suzuki Cara?
MazdaAZ1.jpg

i very very very nearly baught a capp.

faster than an mx-5, turbo sounds and 3 cylinder off beat growl too... easy to tune and over 300 possible.. front engine RWD monster ..hehe

i wanted a cap for a while. But it would be tiresome to live with on a daily basis with no room for anything. Quite tunable, but for 300bhp im sure you'd need a fat wallet. Always thought the S2000 looked like a large version of the cap.

theres a guy not far away from me, who owns a small farm thing and hes got about 5 of them! 1 is black, 3 are red and one is silver, ones a shell, the black one is tucked up in a garage, and the red ones are outside.

awsome cars, i remember when i first saw one at a car show, was shocked to hear it was turbo! then i saw a few around matlock and they seemed quick...ever since i have wanted one!

Just a note for anyone thinking of buying one, they are pretty bad for rust in the body work. And as alrdy mentioned, parts can be hard to source.

i was gievn the oportunity to own a champagne silver one (the rarest colour to get) for £2,999, but the rear arches where rusty and when the turbo spooled there was a nock from somewhere........

didnt half shift.

and the roof is awesome.
i was about 10 mins away from getting a loan to buy one. seriously.

They're well cute! The Scooby rocks!!! (my other cars' a Scooby). I would have loved a little Cappuccino but they only come in manual.

They're well cute! The Scooby rocks!!! (my other cars' a Scooby). I would have loved a little Cappuccino but they only come in manual.

lol you should have written on the back of your Scooby, "my other car's a micra" ;)

I might buy one of these in 2 weeks or so, I'll post up a nice blog for you guys if you're interested should I get one.

Wish me luck.

I keep on thinking I would like to own one of these - although I think I will see how the Cabriolet ownership goes - if import ownership is too crappy, me thinks I'll stay away lol
Then again, maybe if I get a house with a garage one day...!

Then again - keeps people guessing as to what it is ;)
I like his little red micra shape thingy around his boot lock - that thing rocks!

yea the cappuccino is an excellent car, as most people know ive got its big big brother the iggy sport. On the Iggy forum im on a few people have had the capp's and say they are great fun but parts are rare and expensive.

I could use some graphics as there are none on the back due to the respray...

...am so jealous of your badges!!

maybe i can get a good enough photo of the cab badge that it can be reproduced as a sticker ;) or maybe they can be bought via nissan :D

Back