Subaru seats

Me and SirChris made an adaptor plate out of 4mm steel so we could bolt his buckets straight to the micra rails for direct fitment. If the foremost seat cushion that goes under your thighs is too bulky however you will need to get VERY creative with welding in new bolting points to the floor for the seat rails etc...

Me and SirChris made an adaptor plate out of 4mm steel so we could bolt his buckets straight to the micra rails for direct fitment. If the foremost seat cushion that goes under your thighs is too bulky however you will need to get VERY creative with welding in new bolting points to the floor for the seat rails etc...

Cheers, for the price is it worth gambling for fitment and if not trying to sell the lot on or is not really worth it?

Cheers, for the price is it worth gambling for fitment and if not trying to sell the lot on or is not really worth it?
I couldn't answer that, I don't know your money situation or how saleable those seats are. All I'll say is if you can't convince yourself it's a good idea don't do it... you'll also need either welding skills or good marking out/drilling skills...

I couldn't answer that, I don't know your money situation or how saleable those seats are. All I'll say is if you can't convince yourself it's a good idea don't do it... you'll also need either welding skills or good marking out/drilling skills...

Ok, cheers for the help, its appreciated :)

Back