Steering wheel controls

So i have finally found an adapter for 2003> Micras, the search has only taken me 13 months of searching, il admit I have only been actively looking for the last month, I have been to a few audio shops who have just looked at me strange when they see my car and simply say that connects2 dont have anything and wish me good luck! Im not sure many people know how much of a gem a 160SR really is.
Quite exited as this has just arrived today, has anyone been successful in getting them to over with aftermarket stereos?
I have an Alpine IVA-D105, my friend, the owner of the Micra before, had the same head unit and got it connected and I just wanted to find out if anyone was looking into this.

For anyone who has been looking here is what I bought
http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/auto...alk-control-adaptor-p-34144.html#.UXhAUr9mtaE

I will be putting a guide together when I have half a chance to fit it.

So i have finally found an adapter for 2003> Micras, the search has only taken me 13 months of searching, il admit I have only been actively looking for the last month, I have been to a few audio shops who have just looked at me strange when they see my car and simply say that connects2 dont have anything and wish me good luck! Im not sure many people know how much of a gem a 160SR really is.
Quite exited as this has just arrived today, has anyone been successful in getting them to over with aftermarket stereos?
I have an Alpine IVA-D105, my friend, the owner of the Micra before, had the same head unit and got it connected and I just wanted to find out if anyone was looking into this.

For anyone who has been looking here is what I bought
http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/auto...alk-control-adaptor-p-34144.html#.UXhAUr9mtaE

I will be putting a guide together when I have half a chance to fit it.

Hi Dom,

I've just bought a new head unit for my 2006 160SR and have been told by a few people that the steering wheel adapters only work with the standard single din white knob CD players.

Did the adapter you bought work?

Any help would be great.

Cheers
Kevin

Back