• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Stani1029

Club Member
hello again guys, micra number 9 and hopefully the last, my first facelift and first white micra too so im starting from scratch almost with this one as ive sold everything i had. i only have 1 picture from the micra meet and a couple pictures of the parts i have already bought:

789.jpg

50mm Lowering Springs
ea6c7d62.jpg

Frankspeed Mani, Janspeed Front Pipe, Janspeed Replacement Cat
29b74571.jpg

Things to come:

Janspeed Cat Back System
Alloys
HID's

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Cheers guys and everything is now sorted on the paperwork side of things. Car was able to be taxed without the v5 as it was trade owned, mot for 1 year and they now found the v5 so its personal plate swapping time tomorrow down at dvla. My wheels are to go on once lowered which means 2 new tyres on the front as the r888's i have i dont want to waste. Then fit full system and a couple small bits and bobs....(maybe light fly and 50mm TB) as nobody has bought them so its an excuse to fit

(

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
None yet. All will come soon, if you think im hiding a turbo engine dont be dissapointed lol

i rate these cars very highly as standard----------the stand suspention farts on pot holes
i done a little r-reg-slx 48 k review today--in 5th at 30mph----then 40mph----to see the rpm
wasnt disapointed,,its totally standard apart from sr rims the 13" ones

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
lowered the car and fitted the alloys on saturday night and received my black grills today and fitted them, gonna spray the chrome ones white and see if i prefer white ones to black so thats still to come. also im waiting on a pipercross panel filter and janspeed stainless cat back system :) some pictures

7b40a550.jpg

6914dba7.jpg

2eab3d33.jpg

d6d4b1ed.jpg

next plans are fit full system, 50mm throttle body, pipercross panel filter and service, personal plate, HID kit and some wheel spacers :grinning:

its starting again stani :grinning: before you know it this will be stripped out etc just like the others

looks nice mate (Y), but dont let me hear anytime soon of another For sale thread eh...lets keep this one on track

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
this is the 100% family car, no weight reduction is necessary. unless im racing at crail then people will be kicked oot! and im very happy with this one for some reason so i hope i can keep it for ages but then that means turbo.......:laugh:

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Will its been alot easier to break my last 2 cars and more cash in my pocket to be honest. Where as the others were rusty buckets apart from my last super-s which got small damage to it when i crashed into the back of someone but i scrapped that cause i had already bought an almera gti. What matters now is im back and hopefully for another few years :)

And thats my son in the front seat

:) see i didnt actually realise you werent running your turbo car anymore sorry about that :) good luck with the car and hope it lasts for a looooong time!

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Maybe i didnt make that clear lol i sold the turbo stuff in about october/september and i regret it big time! Watching back my videos makes it worse but there is always money to do it again......:wasntme:

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
ok some more pictures

f457338d.jpg

a9b267fa.jpg

ea3b54bd.jpg

9f3bd474.jpg

2d89a98d.jpg

i have to wait 3 weeks on the stainless janspeed cat back being made as they dont keep any on the shelf. so no crail for me until my full system is fitted. also i am looking into maybe going down the old turbo route by the end of this year as i miss my old setup. :down:

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Stani, car looks muuch better now :) You see right away someone's looked after her :laugh:

Are the HIDs Pro Plus or the Ultimate one?

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
ever thought of something different to turbo, N/A screamer? or perhaps Nitrous?

but either way Lets Boost that baby up!

Get this one even faster then ey stani, and more youtube videos, its fun commenting on people who are seriously in denial haha!

Ever thought about a supercharged route? Or is it that massive kick you love so much :p

Love the white Micras. :p :D

Max size spacers are you fitting? you not bout extended studs? just wondering as id like to bring my wheels out a bit without buying new studs. :D

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Migs- i hope it will be faster as im having it setup for sure this time. My ecu will be on its way home tomorrow from ed with a nistune fitted ready for my new turbo setup. And im looking for easy power, supercharging will take a bit of time and i love all aspects of a turbo

John- with the 50mm lowering springs i can put 20mm on each rear wheel and 10mm on each front. Need to use extended studs though :)

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Nah frank and i dont intend on doing so. Leave it to the pros so long as the pros want to do it :) also looks like a full respray is on the list next before i make a start on the turbo manifold because i repaired 1 of the rear arches and when it come to spraying it white again it would bubble on the old white paintwork and stick great to the primer where as normally it would blend in. (supposedly the car could have been waxed or polished with something silicone based)

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
The first 3 pics are what i rubbed down, small bits of filler to be added in some areas where i rubbed to hard lol then repair the last rear arch, buy and fit 2 new front arches preferably genuine ones, get a new rear bumper from the scrappy then its off for a full respray before the turbo-ing begins :D

Martin- thanks for the comments, cant you rear panel be pushed outwards from the inside? Or is it worse than we can make out.

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Dude it's dented in every way, I cant and won't touch it.

It needs professional panel pulled and fixed properly, thing is im having quotes of about £400 just to leave the panel in primer!!

It will get sorted.... One day

How much respray gonna cost you mate?

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
Its gonna cost over £1000 and ill be stripping most of the car for them to save them time. Hopefully the prep work im doing will save them time too :)

OP
OP
Stani1029

Stani1029

Club Member
UPDATE

well ive been doing a little more spending, ive bought 2 genuine nissan front wings which i pickup tomorrow. ive fitted the super-s rear bumper i had spare as its much better and the old stock one was tatty. car is booked in on the 9th may for the respray which will take 1 week, i cant wait!! i received my new rear lights from PEPOSHI (thanks again) ive bought my TD04 turbo and a rebuild kit for it and a baileys dump valve :) some pics..

5f26a575.jpg

ebc7df28.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

thanks for looking :)