Short Shifters

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Anyone know if the short shifter for the 200sx will fit the micra k11 as i have been hunting the net and it has appeared acouple of times (200sx/micra)

Any help would be great

Although this isn't completely answering your question I do know the Micra uses the same shifter as these Sunny/Pulsar's N12/N14/N15/GTi-R so if you could cross ref it and see if the 200sx is the same as a pulsar you're laughing.

wilsonian said:
Although this isn't completely answering your question I do know the Micra uses the same shifter as these Sunny/Pulsar's N12/N14/N15/GTi-R so if you could cross ref it and see if the 200sx is the same as a pulsar you're laughing.

Absolutely nothing like it I'm affraid, the N's are all transverse engine and box arrangement (hence its a fit in the Micra, so they say) and a 200SX lever is direct into the top of the gearbox (as the engine is fore/aft) onto the primary selector shaft, so it has a ball and a bushing on the bottom of the gearlever. About as much use in a micra as an electric sock :D

wilsonian said:
well you learn some thing new every day micracharge :D

Many thanks for the feedback.

heheh, no worries :D I am sure you are right in the N14/Pulsar/Thingy one though, thankfully I havent been under a Pulsar in a while (not a great fan to be honest), but I am sure I recall it being exactly the same pinched bearing arrangement as a Micra :)

Back