Selling my micra!!

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Look at my blog "little green mean machine" for pictures. Spent loads on the car but seen another car at a price that is just unbeatable.

all original parts, never been in an accident!! Average body work, no dents however few scratches around the car, longest one is roughly about 3cm long, if that, on the passenger side front wheel arch. Interior condition absolutely immaculate! mechanically sound no problems whatsoever (test drive welcome)
New driveshaft's
New bushes
New Clutch
New gearbox
New clutch cable
New tyres
New brakes
New exhaust
New shocks
New interior dash with speedo
Rear smoked lights
Smoked side repeaters
Smoked centre brake light
Interior Centre Console Sprayed gloss black
body coloured bumpers
immobiliser
BAD POINTS : Only one key
Part Service History
4 owners from new
11 months MOT and 6 Months TAX
£595 ONO
Im a reasonable guy, give me an offer and ill see if I can match
Would hate to see it go to someone who won't care for it so I'd love for it to stay on here so I can see on what the new owner does to it.

Pm me offers.

Thanks.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406875906.641047.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406875923.435897.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406875938.989246.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406875956.710751.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406875992.374780.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406876013.334684.jpg

Dont let it go then..... x

I wish I could keep it on the side but can't afford it with the new car. The main reason is that I'll be paying less on insurance with a newer bigger engined car so I'd prefer that. But I promise you this...I will be back here in a few months with a little micra!! Haha once my financial situation gets a little better I will buy a micra to keep on the side and maybe do a rally build?

Not really as atm I need the money from this car for my insurance deposit. I just hope it goes to someone who'll look after it!! You don't know anyone interested do you? X

I know! Will really miss it but I travel to and from London a lot and I'd like something more powerful with a bit more of a quality feel if you know what I mean. But yeah thanks!!x

I'm hoping to mate! Just haven't had the time recently. Next step is exhaust, then some banded alloys and lows

Back