Seized by the Police K11 Super S for sale on ebay

James

Chairman
POCA is the Proceeds of Crime Act, so it could be as simple as a benefits cheat being found out and the car siezed to help pay back the benefits they stole!

I do recognise the car too incidentally and trying to figure out who's it was!

Eliot said:
Thats why we are strict on insurance details and street racing on this site, whats to stop them having a nose round?
Spot on. :)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
no one touch it !
let the cops keep it,,,,,,,,,,tramps . siezing cars is against natural law, even if they've made a pretend law up to do this illegal behavior .
it comes under the "harm my horse and you'll hang for it" law or in their case LOW. these laws precede the new shyte made up corrupt one's
who is with me

James

Chairman
who is with me
Not me.

If what I assume is correct and some little scrote was found out to be defrauding the government and therefore taxpayers out of benefit money then I think the police have every right to sell his stuff to get the money back.

What if someone robbed a bank and spent all the money on a Veyron, you don't think they'd let him keep it just because its not hard cash any more?

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
true they seize property from illegal proceeds
its got to be that way i spose
just thinking about the old horse laws :grinning:
40 tons of cocaine/opium/heroin regularly crash on the way to our lovely piers:laugh: but thats legal

Pete

Site Supporter
R-reg-sr, poca allows for things bought with the proceeds of crime to be seized. If someone makes money by selling drugs but puts that money into cars or property knowing that if they are caught they'll have the property or car to come back to once they've served their time then they've still benefited from that crime. If they have to serve time AND lose the proceeds of that crime then there is more of a punishment/ discouragement to commit that crime.

k11_whore

Steve :)
Like what happened on top gear with that white evo, owner was drug dealer and built his car on cash he made from dealing but good old jeremy destroyed it :)

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
It has a Frank manifold !
$(KGrHqEOKkEE3tI)5yN(BN+wWec5j!~~_12.JPG

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Thats why we are strict on insurance details and street racing on this site, whats to stop them having a nose round?
Are those K10 SS seats in the front?

well if theyz nosing around here maybe they should tell us why the r-reg-sr was in the forensics compound once apon ago
:laugh:

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
if it was taken by the police to pay for things that the owner took, shouldn't it be at a buy it now price to match the amount needed?

if they make more money than they are trying to cover, what happens to that?

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
if it was taken by the police to pay for things that the owner took, shouldn't it be at a buy it now price to match the amount needed?

Goes toward the Christmas do

Pete

Site Supporter
Half the money goes to the govt and half the money goes into the police budget so yes this is one of the few times where the police force (not officers) benefit from dealing with criminals. It's not an easy process and the police have to apply to a magistrate at various points.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
well if theyz nosing around here maybe they should tell us why the r-reg-sr was in the forensics compound once apon ago

if they dont i'll spill the beans on what happened in 1 week time
you honestly think the previous owner would let someone else enjoy the police mans gift?
thats like frank waving at bluey everyday as the theif drive past him waving back everyday
so in reality if they gonna crush brand new lambo's why they not destroying this instead of causing MAJOR MISCHIEF !

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
it should all go back to the taxpayers in a way we would all love.... FIXING THE DAMN POTHOLES!
And it's on £550!! lol

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
it just seems odd to me that the tax paid police service is turning into a money making business. sure the police are probably stretched as far as budget goes (even if all the work is done by speed cameras :p) but when they can make themselves extra money on the side, things will go wrong, it always happens when a little extra profit can be made, people get corrupt, if the police could find a reason to take a veyron and sell it on they probably would

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
,,,,,,,,,,,times up. lets face it, no safer place to keep your car for a few days:grinning:
if the need arises

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Well at least they didn't crush it, i'd rather the pigs sell off confiscated cars instead of crushing them. I've seen too many mint motors in scrap yards because of no tax disk or being abandoned or something daft. They could make a hell of a lot more cash by selling them on. Besides it gives the offender chance to buy their car back if they love it that much.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Funny thing is whoever has bought it will probably drive away and get pulled for having the numberplate in the windscreen lol

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Well at least they didn't crush it, i'd rather the pigs sell off confiscated cars instead of crushing them. I've seen too many mint motors in scrap yards because of no tax disk or being abandoned or something daft. They could make a hell of a lot more cash by selling them on. Besides it gives the offender chance to buy their car back if they love it that much.

your right, at least the car still is in existance

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

Don't forget the enormous wedge taken by eBay and Paypal to sell stuff! That might just cover any profit if there was one