Scrapyard Finds

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Found in local scrap yard micra sr clocks are there as is the 1.3 engine and gearbox bumbers are also in a1 condition for anyone looking for spare parts for there k11 then the prices arnt to bad............happy now.............

Attachments

• Photo-0001.jpg
    Photo-0001.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Photo-0002.jpg
    Photo-0002.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 328
don't suppose it has a tow eye cover ;) lol or fogs or clocks? omg i want soo much off that car!!

toe eye cover missing but i know where i can get one. fogs are there lighting and indicator stalks all there engine and gearbox is there drive shafts are there all body panels but some are badley dented. there is also a 1.3 gx model....in tact..

lol see mate ;) money spinner :D but as i said there is plenty i want off it if you are able to get it for me, and we can work out payment etc too :D

£40. the pair so i would think prob 20 quid....ring them ask for stewie or kevin..the number is 01207 233201 I do not know if they ship items out but you can allways ask.. if not the worst is a day out in the car to collect parts.

they might but im off there tomorrow morning first thing so hurry hurry hurry there is another sr at the sacriston yard bumpers were still there two weeks ago clocks i allready got and sold.....

lol a scrappy will see it as first come first serve wont they?

jump in the motor and head down the now :p

damn you!! lol well yea its first come first served but i got japseye on the case so hopefully i can get them :D

kev wont sell them if i ask him to hold them + Bence_Fs i notice your in fife do you know of a person name of steve duff his father had chipy up there.....back on topic there is a gx just come in colour coded bumpers nice interia aint got pics but will post some tommorow

took delivery of front and rear bumper today along with sr clocks nice.......also while i was there i got 3 k11 grills these will be opened smoothed and into primmer along with some new mesh and will be on sale here first...............the gx micra has all parts available and there is still some usefull stuff left on the sr, I also learned whilst i was there they now do uk and international shipping happy days...................

Attachments

• Photo-0001.jpg
    Photo-0001.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Photo-0002.jpg
    Photo-0002.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 221
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 233
Nex just been and picked up all his booty so im off to find some more.....top bloke nex.

thanks mate, pleasure to meet you. i went to that scrappy in peterborough, OMG!!! like i kid in a candy store :D :D :D

got a late k11 horizontal wiper blade, and apiller trim with tweeters in them :D

i will have a stupidly long list for you ;) soo much i want! there was a micra tempest, will all black interior trim :D didn't even know that existed! and a facelift k11 with a tacho.

anyway great to meet you and i am sure i will be back for more stuff ;)

but if you see any horizontal wiper motors, (i saw 3) then get them. i would have but ran out of time and money lol

pictures please or i wont have a clue what im looking at:glance: :glance: :glance:

um sorry mate, i cant find any pics. but they are off the latest k11

http://www.autoweb.co.uk/dealer_sites/car_pix/DSC00516_1_trad.jpg

the ones with grey bits at the bottom of the bumpers. they have smooth wiper arms like the ones you find on puntos. and they sill horizontal, rather than up the side of the rear windscreen.

its these lateset micras that i am really interested in cos i have not seen them in the scrappy ever. they have the coilpack engines and have really nice black trim.

there was a purple/blue one in the area where they cut the cars up and it had so much black trim that i wanted, and also this rear wiper motor, but i couldn't get it off cos the wiper blade was snapped and there wasnt enough left to get a decent grip on to remove it.

anyway i was amazed at what prices they gave me too, bargins ;) so thanks again for all this.

i will probably do the other scrap yard tomorrow, before i head home cos there may be some more hidden treasures lol

thought you had gone home as your on here. will have a look for the arms and motors you asked for, i think i know of one at bruntons if its still there, im sure it is will check onm monday... what was the prices like for stuff at peterlee salvage or didnt you go there, how much did they charge you for the stuff you got just so i can compare it with what i get at my mates yard..

thought you had gone home as your on here. will have a look for the arms and motors you asked for, i think i know of one at bruntons if its still there, im sure it is will check onm monday... what was the prices like for stuff at peterlee salvage or didnt you go there, how much did they charge you for the stuff you got just so i can compare it with what i get at my mates yard..

yea i am in a hotel at the mo. the peterlee one was great. had a TVR in there and everything! never seen anything like it. they wanted £10 for A piller trim and a wiper blade. not bad seeing as nissan wanted £30 for just the wiper blade.

the tvr was just as you went into yard,,did you look under the hood at the engine and the rear or lack of it, i was all over it like a rash and was looking to see what it needed to be put back on the roads. Hotel you mad you could have crashed here im sure i could have found a couple of z beds. + free food drink wifi never mind.......think i would have paid around a fiver for those items at my mates yard. might have a look back there with brooney see what there is in the breakers section, did you have time to check the complete cars out primeras and almeras there is one coming here for dismantling as soon as funds allow.....

the tvr was just as you went into yard,,did you look under the hood at the engine and the rear or lack of it, i was all over it like a rash and was looking to see what it needed to be put back on the roads. Hotel you mad you could have crashed here im sure i could have found a couple of z beds. + free food drink wifi never mind.......think i would have paid around a fiver for those items at my mates yard. might have a look back there with brooney see what there is in the breakers section, did you have time to check the complete cars out primeras and almeras there is one coming here for dismantling as soon as funds allow.....

lol me too, oooooooh that straight 6 :D :D thanks loads for the offer mate, but we wanted to get breakfast in windermere, so we are in a hotel there.

did see some nice complete cars, but nothing too special. i will go back to the other one cos i am soo tempted by what you have to offer up north :D

im off to sacriston yard this morning as i aint been for a while just to see if they have anything of value.........I didnt think when at peterlee i should have nabed those parcel shelves with the factory fitted speakers as in the s models..........the one i have in mine isint connected as i keep forgeting to get the wiring that joins the darn thing up to the harness

im off to sacriston yard this morning as i aint been for a while just to see if they have anything of value.........I didnt think when at peterlee i should have nabed those parcel shelves with the factory fitted speakers as in the s models..........the one i have in mine isint connected as i keep forgeting to get the wiring that joins the darn thing up to the harness

yea if you see them they are worth going for too, soo rare.

got a late k11 horizontal wiper blade, and apiller trim with tweeters in them :D

Did you get the dials mate? I think the late ones have the digital odometer on the rev counter and can easily fetch £50 +

such high demands for these items makes one think what all the fuss is about, maybe because they are made up here that they are in abundance and not sort after as much as down south + I think the weather plays a major part here to ie cars rot a lot faster given the area we live in thus making more cars for the scrap yard........so the items sort after are late type k11 clocks piller covers with tweeters in them plus the sr bumpers..........

Did you get the dials mate? I think the late ones have the digital odometer on the rev counter and can easily fetch £50 +

na mate, i had one hour to get everything and no tools :(

nex you got msn?

nex_is (at) hotmail.co.uk

such high demands for these items makes one think what all the fuss is about, maybe because they are made up here that they are in abundance and not sort after as much as down south + I think the weather plays a major part here to ie cars rot a lot faster given the area we live in thus making more cars for the scrap yard........so the items sort after are late type k11 clocks piller covers with tweeters in them plus the sr bumpers..........

true, i was looking as i was driving around, for all the rusty cars, but they are all new.

Back