Replacing aftermarket door speakers

I wanted to upgrade the standard door speakers without altering the door panels.
Finding same size units is not a problem but most are a four fixing job, Micra speakers are a three fixing design. 8W0A3495.JPG

The speakers I bought had multi holes tor different mountings but however I rotated them not more than one hole would ever line up. The easiest solution was to fit the new speaker using the top hole in the door and centralising the speaker before drilling two small bottom holes. The original bolts/screws are self tapping so tighten up as well as before.
8W0A3498.JPG

With the door card back on no one would visually know so theft factor reduced but benefitting from extra music power.
8W0A3503.JPG

Thanks mate! Also my question would be, that there are no rear speakers, although there are the wires included in the stereo wiring loom? Is that only for the 5 door micras?

Thats what i thought. But i don't really want to cut the parcel shelf. Maybe i will fit my small sub with the tiny 100 watt amp. It was enough in my Swift GTi. Anyway, thanks for the answers!

Ok, Yeah I understand now. This is my 5th micra and it took a long wait to find this one, I must admit the sport feels really different inside compared to my previous models, I know they are all the same but the black n red gives it that wow factor.
IMG_5235.JPG

Back