radio code help

I have recently bought the car for the wife, it arrived with the wait 1hr sign on the display of the radio, does anyone have a code generator and could help out..... sorry i am new to this sort of thing! :(

Last edited:
There are two pozi screws inside the top storage box behind two blanking caps that need to come out... and a 10 mm bolt that needs to be removed by lifting the ash top up why is done by lifting the top cover from the left hand side.... then there are two screw under the radio above the heater controls.

Hi I managed to take it out.
Remove the little cover above the radio with a plastic spreader, it just clips out.
2 pozi drive screws in there to remove and 2 underneath the unit.
It then just slides out.
If anyone could help with the codes please?

Serial nos. are:
BP5387 6 9673536
7 645 387 318

Hi I managed to take it out.
Remove the little cover above the radio with a plastic spreader, it just clips out.
2 pozi drive screws in there to remove and 2 underneath the unit.
It then just slides out.
If anyone could help with the codes please?

Serial nos. are:
BP538769673536

Try 7695

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the tips as above, but still cannot get the radio out. I've removed the screws top (just loosens the rear cubby box) & bottom (attach cenre console to to internal plastic) , but it's the 'lifting the ash top up why (dash top up which..) is done by lifting the top cover from the left hand side, I don't get.

Do you mean the whole centre section lifts off, incl. the vents (which I've tried to do) or the whole top dash from passenger door to drivers door ?
Even tried to extract that cubby box from behind the centre façia, not a very big lip, but enough. Just don't see why it won't come out. there's only a certain amount of brute force I would apply .... !

Only want to get the radio out to check s/n, etc. .... as tried all the combinations of no's previous posts here and elsewhere have said, a total of 14 codes so far !

Hi you have to get the s/n and part number in order to generate the code. Use the above link. The best!! I've used it for the 1st time as well.

Hi I put in a request last night for a radio code (Radio code again) but didn't get a response so thought I'd just add it here
ser.nr is pp3001mb 0006740...the Nisssan product nr is 28185 bg10a.Anybody help pls ,the boredom while driving is terrible not to mention the loss of bluetooth

Hi abz786... you have helped me out in the past with a code for my radio, I could do with help with another if it's possible, I can't access my other user profile of Paul29 that's why I've generated paul30.... any help would be appreciated.
ff41c3533905634645567b1e7405c453_uploadfromtaptalk.jpg

Back