Quote for my bumper

They quoted me 160 to sort it out, is it worth it? it was like this when I bought it :(
nedepugu.jpg
ageqyva2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your bumper is plastic ;)....if it doesn't just push back out....buy a new one off ebay...wwwaaaaaaaaayyyy cheaper than getting it "£ixed" :p

OP
OP
Rosie
Ohh! Won't the paint crack though if I push it out? Gonna look on eBay soon then hehe thankyou:)

You can probably get one for about £40 - £70 from a breaker on ebay or a scrap yard. If you're lucky it may even be the right colour :p

In theory, if the paint didn't crack going in, if you're gentle it won't crack on the way out...hopefully. ^_^

Heat it with a hot air gun or hairdryer, it'll push out easier, hold its shape better and stop paint cracking.
Had to do this to mine recently, took a loooong while with a poxy little hairdryer though :/
Before
ryvuru9e.jpg

zagyzuha.jpg

After
3a6yhusy.jpg

gujamaze.jpg

7ygehaze.jpg

:)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

OP
OP
Rosie
Ooh nice! I have a beasty hair dryer with the power of god knows what haha I might try it, being a hairdresser comes in handy sometimes yay!!!

Ooh nice! I have a beasty hair dryer with the power of god knows what haha I might try it, being a hairdresser comes in handy sometimes yay!!!

There's loads of vids on YouTube if you need any pointers :)

OP
OP
Rosie
Fab! Thankyou :) just ordered a can of black plasti dip for my wheels and realised one prob ain't gonna be enough, do you know how many I'll need?

OP
OP
Rosie
Fab! Thankyou :) just ordered a can of black plasti dip for my wheels and realised one prob ain't gonna be enough, do you know how many I'll need?

My guess would be roughly 1 can per wheel. To get the benefits of plasti dip, ie toughness and the ability to peel it off if needs be, it needs to be applied in several coats for a good thick covering.......and I guess that won't come cheap :/