Quick question

Fetching a 99 cg13 tomorrow, will my 95 cg10 flywheel and gearbox be fine to run on the engine? Just been reading and confused my self

Cg10 and cg13 is slightly different, with the timing? Correct me if I'm wrong sure frank told me.

Think I'll run a 100nx 1.6 ecu, fpr etc

Just picked the cg13 engine up

1.6 ecu will only work properly with the GA throttle body and injectors, and it's not worth fitting the GA throttle body unless you plan on running over 110hp as ga throttle bodies don't free up power, they just allow you to read more air (up to about 140hp. Same with the injectors, bigger injectors do nothing unless you can mod the engine to get more air in e.g. head porting, cams, intake manifold etc.

What mods are you actually planning on?

Well the car was 1l pre face lift. I put a 1.3 in it. Want to put my lightened flywheel and helix clutch in it. Should I just change the hubs and that... Convert it to a 1.3 box and be done with it? Or can I get away with a 1l box
@frank
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Well the car was 1l pre face lift. I put a 1.3 in it. Want to put my lightened flywheel and helix clutch in it. Should I just change the hubs and that... Convert it to a 1.3 box and be done with it? Or can I get away with a 1l box
@frank
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
yes you would need to fit the 1.3 or 1st facelift 1.0 g/box, shafts, gearchange and mounts eh chris :)

Back