pulsssar

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
hey mate..

well I got the 14"s on with new tyres. fitted up the 2nd amplifier and a small sub box...

I've ordered all the stainless steel to do the exhaust. Should be happening within a month. stainless steel the whole way from the hurricane headers, no cat.. to the cannon muffler.

Also have pulsar SSS bucket seats to fit to it, but requires a bit of welding trickery...

not much else going on at the mo :) i washed it on the w'end, it's clean now :)

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
i generally use whatever gauge wire i can fit... I guess 16 gauge is good.

I still havent covered the doors, been too busy, but hope to go past the trimmer on fri after work to pick up some vinyl and finally do it :)

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
cool sounds good..

im interested in getting rid of the sub and just having a really good front stage...but i dont think i'll be able to get away without a sub...reminded me of how youve got your doors setup

i drive a lot and need the tunes sounding good to keep me going..

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Probably in your best interests to have the sub - but set it up smart. Not too big and set it up so you can remove it from the car when you feel like a spirited drive and want to shed some kilos i suppose.

cisco

» CMF Member
I'm more of a punchy 6x9s man as long as they have a good amp - otherwise anything driven off the head unit sounds so crappy once you're used to a decent amp.

I used to have a 12" sub, always got annoyed with it moving around and having to remove and add it everytime.

6x9s are nice and light, can still sound decent if they are in a solid wooden mounting base thing with some good 3d volume like a sub box and driven by a decent amp.

I'm gunna get a new head unit soon and do something pretty custom in the back (now that I don't have any back seats) to mount some 6x9s and an amp. Kind of side mount them to an angle etc. Need to hook up some custom MDF things to mount them on yet.

Back