• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Project "Charlie"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developed a knocking noise at the front, sounds like it's coming from the suspension so there's a job for the weekend

Well it's not the suspension that's knocking so I'm going to have investigate further tomorrow

Finally got round to swapping my cg injectors for my ga15 ones, well I almost did got three out but the fourth ones retaining screws were made out of play dough so that's yet another job for tomorrow (when I can borrow a friends maul grips)

The only thing I did manage to do was get wet and skin a knuckle grr

Yeah keeping her like Shaun said it saves hassle that and I've got loads of stuff to still put on/in

Glad to hear your keeping it (Y)

Weather Is an excuse guys, I've done all mine in the snow :) wrap up warm and in you go

Are you still going turbo mate?

Glad to hear your keeping it (Y)

Weather Is an excuse guys, I've done all mine in the snow :) wrap up warm and in you go

Are you still going turbo mate?

Forget doing it in the snow, the cold goes right through me :down:

yeah still going turbo just got to sort some things out life wise, baby on way, moving house and so on

5ce82b0e-490e-6411.jpg

And they're in at last, one screw just one bloody screw it just would not let go without a fight

And they're in at last, one screw just one bloody screw it just would not let go without a fight

I too always find in most situations when unscrewing something that there's always One! bloomin screw/nut/bolt that puts up a fight. lots of patience, wd40, heat and progressive attempts helps before cracking & resorting to utter bruteforce vengeance :laugh:

Ha ha "ooh suits you sir" lol

Mate I'm with ya on sorting life out, good things come to those who wait :)

Good luck with the baby mate, is it your first??

Cheers

@frank
Come on all injectors should be bright colours makes the engine bay friendly

@Martin
Yeah it's my first, really need to find a bigger place

Cause I'm still living at my mums and all the rooms are taken.... That and I really want a drive and or garage

Well it's been settled and I have no choice but to sell the car :down: :down:

So the car now has to be put back to standard if anyone has some spare injectors they don't need let me know please

Also I won't be selling any of my parts as I still have plans I want to follow through I'm just going to have to do them at a later date

Well it's been settled and I have no choice but to sell the car :down: :down:

So the car now has to be put back to standard if anyone has some spare injectors they don't need let me know please

Also I won't be selling any of my parts as I still have plans I want to follow through I'm just going to have to do them at a later date

sorry to hear that mate, hope everythings okay

i was in a similar situation recently but hope everything pulls through for you

good luck mate(Y)

karl i do have some other standard bits you might be interested in mate.... put a list up then ill let you know

the only other standard parts i need are some injectors cause i broke one of mine when pulling it out

Does this mean you'll be back at the weekend like Martin did? :p

afraid not shaun i'll have the car for another 3 months then my sister is having it off me, after that i'll be car sharing with the missus in her *cough* yaris *cough* but like i said i still have my k10 so i won't be leaving the micra world completely

Well I've got some good news and some bad news

Bad news first I'm not selling the car I'm giving it away yes that's right just giving it away, so at the end of the month all going well I'll no longer have the car

The good news is I'm giving it to my sister on the agreement that if/when she gets posted anywhere (she's in the army) I get it back :grinning:

Some more good news after talking with my sister (to cut a story short) she doesn't want me to put the car back to standard :grinning: she's happy with the way it is..... Sooo..... I can continue with my plans :grinning: albeit a little slower than it already is

For god sake things just ain't working out for me grr have no choice but to sell up :down: so almost everything is up for sale will be keeping hold of suspension and nismo spoiler cause you never know

Hi Karlj
I'm also thinking put the same coilovers on my micra that you put , could you help me make the changes you made in the rear shocks and springs which they have laid him.
Thanks

Hi Karlj
I'm also thinking put the same coilovers on my micra that you put , could you help me make the changes you made in the rear shocks and springs which they have laid him.
Thanks

Where about are you? I'm sure there will be someone local willing to help.
Edit: maybe start a new thread about it so as not to jack Karl's thread

Sorry to hear this mate :( we got time for a meet before the end? Seems stupid we haven't yet seeing as your only up the motorway

Begger I've now joined the "window off the rails" club grr which a real kick in the teeth seeing as I've taken a deposit on the car

it'll stay if you bonded it back within the clips
and i have had probs trying to use windows when theyr frozen to the door=clips failing eventually

Well it's been a fun little car... but it is no longer mine :down: thank you to everyone that showed an interest in her

back to the retroness that is the k10 :D

well this hasn't been updated for awhile......... ok so i no longer have the car but it's still in my family with a careful lady owner

still needs work doing to it and with the MOT expired they need doing sooner rather than later

it needs two new tyres
passenger side blown

065 by luckyk10, on Flickr

064 by luckyk10, on Flickr

drivers side on its way

063 by luckyk10, on Flickr

062 by luckyk10, on Flickr
drivers side sill needs some work cause its starting to rust grr

probably needs more but i'll have to look later.... joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back