Pre-event meet for Club Representatives @ Mersea Island

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hello,

Just to remind you that the on site meeting for club representatives will be this weekend. The meeting will be held at Mersea Island on 29 March, startring at 11am. If you've sent a cheque in for your plot already or pay on the day you will be able to select where you go at this year's show. Plus, with the new venue, it will be a great chance to get a feel for how great this year's JAE is going to be!
Can anyone help me out here, I would like to go, but have loads of work on this weekend plus even if I could the clutch is slipping on the glanza and it's fair distance to travel nursing the clutch.

If anybody is reasonably local or doesn't mind travelling down to get us a good pitch and get a look at the new venue I would really appreciate it. If you have to travel a fair amount the MSC will of course cover petrol costs.

I only got this e-mail on Tuesday, which is pretty short notice. I've also PM'd Ed to see if he is going to be attending.

Thanks
Kev

curtis

Ex. Club Member
i could do it kev, but in my beast, that'll be alot in petrol :wow:

its about a 3.30hour drive for me.

Happy to do it though :)

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Yeah i think i could cover this for you mate as dont live far! Will have to check if im at work or not first! But should be fine. And if you can get someone else to come too, then we can fight for the best slot :grinning:

Have we sent a cheque in?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Thanks guys, I'm waiting on Ed to get back to me on whether he is going....

I have the booking form ready to send but it can be paid on the day.

If anyone does go and books the spot I can send over a bacs payment from the MSC account to pay for it.

Kev

James

Chairman
I'm tempted to go on behalf of the AOC at least, as Hally the admin over there lives in Leeds, I could go on behalf of the MSC too if you want?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
That would be great if James and Ollie could go. I know it's a bit far for you Curtis and if sammyboi wants to go that's fine.

I will let you know what stand allocation we need, only a £1 a car. Probably be 20/25, we have 15 already on the stand.

I'll send over the booking form when I get chance.

Kev