PistonHeads.com: No-ssan GT-R

thats gay.......

do they even know how many aftermarket tuning companies are wetting themselves in antisipation of making the first 1000bhp R35?

and then they go and do this?

hks will get around it. just put the valves from the old wheels on the new ones......use a stand alone ecu, remove the transmitter for the gps tracker. (who needs GPS in a track car?)

thats crazy :(

to go to all that trouble making sure you cant mod it, are you sure they havent added something into the system that detects the right and only ECU and if not present, wont start at all???? i dont know if that can be done, wouldnt surprise me, clever japanese!!

Its irrelevent really. At the end of the day its an engine which is made of the same parts as any other engine. So you may loose a few features by playing around with its electronics, but ultimately you could dump all the OEM kit and stick something else on which is more flexible.

Well i don't know how accurate that pistonheads write up is but mines has already fitted a custom exhaust onto it and induction kit and got some consideably gaines with their vxrom chip.

as above mines have already palyed with it! i thought the car was fast engough std lol why the heck would you want it faster!? it would be crap for everyday use if you take it over what bhp it has now.

fair engough if thats your cup of tea...and so you can be the first to give 1000bhp, i would keep it as it is until i know people can get round the problems with fatermarket parts then i would starting doing stuff to it, then i know i wont run into problems.

Back