Part number for inlet manifold seals

0f5398ddf95d870bbad88a97c1ce7669.jpg

This part here :)

First time mine went,i did spark change hadnt checked the seals,put car back together and had a fright as engine ligjt was on continuously engine on tick over was 2-2.5k rpm and as for economy,farewell lol These are only for the 1.0l-1.4 i should add. The actual nissan engines not the french diesel or 1.6

Yeah I bought a 1.0l e cheap, 03 plate running ok on drive tick over was lumpy,took it apart cleaned plugs and see these were perished,stuck some sealant on for now,boooooom running perfect done 3000 miles now,no chain issues like people say, thank god,hope many happy miles,oh and done the water pump ,radiator, thanks for this part number will get some and put them on..

Your welcome,its something ppl seem to overlook in service. Ive seen many k12s local to me and yet i seem to be the only person whos ever ordered these from the only nissan dealer in cornwall :s Hope the info can be help to many as it causes probs similar to as you say riming chain ect so ppl seem to automatically think the worse and overlook a relatively inexpensive part thats also fairly simple to sort! I have the 1.0e also,on 54 plate,now on 105k

I have a 14 mile a day work commute and parter lives 30 miles away,for first yr of us meetin they didnt drive,didnt take long to clock up the miles!
That should have been partner lol

Back