Nissan Micra super s problems

Hy everybody I just buy a 1995 Super S (abs, sunroof, alloys, electric windows, aer condition)modell. I have some questions about it.
1. problem
I heard a knocking when I'm turning at the right side of the car, this song comes from the wheel, it will be the driveshaft I guess.
My first question is that the 1.0 driveshaft is identical with the 1.3 model or not?i think only the abs version would fit)
2. problem
My brake master cylinder is leaking :( I think it couldn't be repaired, i have to buy a new one from junkyard.
I don't know if exists two model of brake mastercylinder (with abs and without), if exists 1.0 model is the same with 1.3 model ?
Somebody could tell me the right oem code for brake master cylinder?
Thank you for the answers guys.

Hello I find some differences on these brake master cylinders, I think I have to buy the abs model. First picture the abs verion, second without.

Attachments

• brake with abs.png
    brake with abs.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 363
  • brake with no abs.png
    brake with no abs.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 322
thank you! To continue your idea, can I mount on servos from micra without abs? am I right? Today I have mounted out my Brake Mast, Cylinder, it is tottaly gone...now I dont have any brake at all. So I have to find a rapid solution. My biggest problem is to find a proper cylinder, I gave 15-20 phones, but I couldn't find an abs version cylinder.

But there are two models of cylinders, the abs version has 2 outs, the simple version 4 outs. It will work fine, if I buy the simple version and I screw down two holes?

Ports on a master cylinder join internally so blocking 2 off will be fine :)
Only thing you'll have to check is that the ports are the same size. I'm confident they will be :)

Tomorrow I will try once more to find a right cylinder, if i won't have lucky, I will buy a simple cylinder, and will try to adapt it. Stay tuned.

thank you very much h701micra, you were right about the pump, after blocking the outs, it fitted 100%.
Now I have some trouble about bleeding the abs system, can anybody tell me the corect way to bleed a nissan micra abs brake system? Do I have to turn on the ignition?
I have bleeded out, but the feel of the pedal it's not ok.

Bleed the one furthest from the master cylinder first. Our case its the rear left. Then work your way in. Rear left, rear right, front left & front right

Abs and non abs brake bleeding procedure is the same :)

How are you bleeding yours.

Back