Nissan K12 bodykits

Its only the sideskirts that are different een the 3 and 5 door kit,these are the 3dr skirts on my 5dr micra,only thing is they don't tuck under the rear dorrs as they do on the front,but they are well sealed so isn't an issue,and look fine to me :)

Attachments

• bbm_peuf_20140731_5.jpg
    bbm_peuf_20140731_5.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4,322
  • peuf_20140801_7.jpg
    peuf_20140801_7.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,014
I got the same kits however I brought it 2 years ago.. Paid the same amount BUT I didn't paint my kits.. Instead I wrapped it by myself. :)

here is how my car looks :) :)

Attachments

• 1406994787919.jpg
    1406994787919.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,463
Nice looking kit! How much it set you back azb?
They were on ebay couple of month back for £108,think they gone again. I have spare front and rear bumper skirts from the kit,but not the fitting kit for them. Might be lucky and find the kit on ebay used,or a car breaking with the kit on. Nissan have discontinued it now,so can't go to them for it. Fitted off them it was £700 mind :S

I can get pics and post them on here morrow if that's ok? It is only the front and rear bumper bits I have though. Alls needed is 4-6 nut and bolts,they're supposed to also stick with extrusion tape,but tiger seal or any body kit sealer should do the job and tidy up anuy rough edges that extrusion tape would cover normally.

Nice looking kit! How much it set you back azb?
My kit cost me £100 and the spoiler cost me £20.. I bought Carbon fibre wrap from eBay for £45 and wrap everything by myself. So I didn't pay anything for paint and fixing.

See if Chris has them skirts for the front and back.. If the price is right, take it off him.. Sideskirts are easily available but not the front and back skirts.

Good luck.

Thas the beasties there. Look silver from camera flash but the new unprimed and unpainted. I sprayed whole kit for mine black as the silver on the car faded so spraying new they looked wrong. Black and silver is a good combo so thas what I did :) And yes am happy to sell them.

Attachments

• IMG-20140826-00152.jpg
    IMG-20140826-00152.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG-20140826-00155.jpg
    IMG-20140826-00155.jpg
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 642
  • IMG-20140826-00156.jpg
    IMG-20140826-00156.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 714
I bought a set a couple of weeks before the whole kit came up on ebay,someone selling the side skirts and bumper skirts,but I didn't realise the 3 dr side skirts would fit my 5 door,then full kit came up so bought that too,hence having the spare bumper skirts lol.

I was watching them before buying my kit :) Are they a differnt fit to the pre facelift tho? Mine I had to pop out the bungs on the sill and put in t bolts and bolt them up to the sill. Those have what looks like a different fit top and bottom to ours,and ours stick out wider too I think.

Ours are just too damn sexy mate that's the problem haha Hoping to have my front end finished this week,weather dependent,front bumper bar I been spraying up today,well and about 15 coats metal paint just to be sure lol,then can get the last bits on bumper I got planned!

Yeah defo mate.. Our kits are totally different and also looks much better than the facelift ones.. I used the same bolts as you to fit the sideskirts. :) :)
I'm gonna put the wheel arches soon.. Just waiting for the weather to pick up a bit.

There's a wheel arch kit for sale on ebay,but its advertised as c+c. Same as the ones for ours though. £150 I think he's asking for em. I'm booked in for measuring for some vinyl work too on thurs,depending how well my mechanical inspection goes hoping to get that book to fit for next week. Car needs a good sorting,lots of strange sounds going on,brakes screetching occasionally and whistling at low speeds,and still a strange sound when goind 60-70 which I've not the faintest what that could be!

There's a wheel arch kit for sale on ebay,but its advertised as c+c. Same as the ones for ours though. £150 I think he's asking for em. I'm booked in for measuring for some vinyl work too on thurs,depending how well my mechanical inspection goes hoping to get that book to fit for next week. Car needs a good sorting,lots of strange sounds going on,brakes screetching occasionally and whistling at low speeds,and still a strange sound when goind 60-70 which I've not the faintest what that could be!
I would go for wide arches for £60-70.. I'm not sure about the measurements for the wide arches but defo would look good.

Next step is exhaust.. I have a Scorpion back box for BMW, so might do a custom job on that.

Also have Saxo Spoiler.. I will fixed that to my stock spoiler :) :)

I got the sx/nismo type spoiler on mine,and the wheel arches came with the kit I bought. Think proper wide ass arches would look lush on the k12 though,think rally look would fit it well. Calsonic back box on mine :) in keeping with nissan traditional partnerships :) Have you named yours?

I got the sx/nismo type spoiler on mine,and the wheel arches came with the kit I bought. Think proper wide ass arches would look lush on the k12 though,think rally look would fit it well. Calsonic back box on mine :) in keeping with nissan traditional partnerships :) Have you named yours?
Wide arches will look peng!! Might consider later on..

I call mine.. "MicRaider".. It on stealth mode all the time. :-D :-D

Haha.. Wicked!!

I got Cliford 650 concept mkII with proximity sensors. So whenever someone approach my car it chirps like a NightRider.. Haha.. And when the alarm goes off.. Ppl get deaf for few sec cos I added two extra air horns.. Muhaha :-D :-D

I love it when someone walk pass my car n it chirps.. They sh¡t in their pants!! :-D :-D :-D

thas front and back end so far,grill meshed the front indicators just for added flare :)

Attachments

• IMG-20140725-00115.jpg
    IMG-20140725-00115.jpg
    800.4 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG-20140731-00128.jpg
    IMG-20140731-00128.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 743
  • IMG-20140731-00131.jpg
    IMG-20140731-00131.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 745
  • IMG-20140731-00132.jpg
    IMG-20140731-00132.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 694
I shall get them boxed and find out post cost and take it from there if that sounds good with you,cant see it costing much,they abs plastic so nice light weight yet sturdy. Oh and thanks,taken a bit of blood sweat and swear words,but im happy how its coming together :)

Sounds good to me :) I also have the black and silver theme on the go. But its still a major work in progress. Plus i enjoy doing things myself, so i might even get a silver wrap to do these bad boys in. :) Oh the options lol

Its proved a fun car to "design" on and around. Didn't even realise there was as much available for it when I got it,now most the bits are rare and I wanna do more its bloody typical haha. Only pain I had with front bumper skirts was removing the stock splitter,I found cutting it with stanly blade was a great help! It has to come off for the skirts to fit as they use the holes for that,same with the rear ones the holes underside are all there already which is great,only thing you would have to do is get some clips for skirts to wheel arch,or jus line up and self tap a screw in place. Brilliant designed kit in general.

Yeah i agree. Didnt know much about the micra till i got mine. Got it for a bargain at £400. Its got a bad spray repair on the passenger door so i managed to knock a bit off for that. I want to do so much since i joined this site. Might even do the membership now! More money lol

Lol! I've seen gold and black and that was nice and different. But it means ud have to change everything. And its looks awesome as it is. So I'd say stay with what u doing. Also been thinking the good thing with wrap is it don't stone chip as easy as paint. And with them being near the road, they gona get chipped lol!

Lol! I've seen gold and black and that was nice and different. But it means ud have to change everything. And its looks awesome as it is. So I'd say stay with what u doing. Also been thinking the good thing with wrap is it don't stone chip as easy as paint. And with them being near the road, they gona get chipped lol!
I live way out in the country side,other week one of the tractors ripped up all the tarmac on a 60mph back road on a blind corner,spent whole afternoon ripping bit of tarmac off wishbones driveshafts and the whole undercarriage. No paint chips on any of the kit at all tho :) Driver wing got gritted in winter couple years back,now that did damage,not helped by the fact the nissan dealer had replaced the wing before I bought it,sprayed it,but hadn't primed or anything!! In fact when fitting the side skirts I found where the wing joins the underside of the car,they hadn't even sprayed at all,frustrating is a good word for that.
Now in regards to skirts,how's £40 incl postage sound?

Yeah sounds good to me. But will have to wait till I get paid from my work. Get paid tomorrow but its rent day so will have to be in a couple of week if u got no rush to get rid ;)

Do u have paypal?

Not a problem at all. My only conditions of sale are pics when fitted :) yeh I have paypal. Drop me an email,and we'll sort all out from there. They not in the way here,so just let me know when you can,and they'll be in the post. Email is cwchriswill9 @ gmail . com (without the spaces) :)

Back