NISMO Parts

I've seen alot of you guys asking about NISMO parts and I've also seen a few insanely overpriced NISMO parts on eBay and whatnot. I have a decent and reliable source for NISMO parts so I thought I'd post some of what's available here:

m001.jpg

Smoked Winker Lense Set - 55GBP
NISMO Grill Set - 68GBP
(Used JDM Grill set) - 52GBP

m002.jpg

Rear Combination Lamp Set - 162 GBP

m003.jpg

Various Aero Parts - email us - [email protected]

m004.jpg

Hatch Spoiler (Top) - 345GBP (includes NISMO Emblem)
Hatch Spoiler (Bottom) - 319GBP

m005.jpg

NISMO Guage cluster - 362GBP

If there is anything else you want pricing on, post here and I'll get it ASAP. If there is anything you'd like to order, e-mail us at [email protected]
***Shipping is NOT included in the pricing, we normally ship via EMS (Postal Express) which is the fastest and cheapest way to go. (3-5 days)

Can you get anything for the 02-06 Nissan Cube?

Nismo do a few bits for them, you might get interest on cube-club.co.uk

A few people on there have been looking for a boot lip spoiler.

Can you get anything for the 02-06 Nissan Cube?

Nismo do a few bits for them, you might get interest on cube-club.co.uk

A few people on there have been looking for a boot lip spoiler.

The Cube uses the CG13DE engine doesn't it? Which is from the k11 (2nd micra) not the new k12.

Can i just add that the Indicators are not a direct fit some work needs to be done to the wiring/bulbs to make them work.

You cant buy just the grill for UK spec micras you have to buy the indicators as well.

The cube uses the k11 micra cga3de engine with 20 more bhp than the k11.

they have a better inlet cam which means more bhp for the cube.

The 2002-2005 cube uses the CR14DE engine, the engine bay is pretty much the same layout as the k12 micra.

It's the earlier cube that uses the k11 1.4 engine.

Love the nismo dashboard. Bit pricey though and I'm sure you could probably modify the standard one for a few quid to get a similar look.

Nismo ones look pretty much same as the norm jap ones,jus black with clear indicators to me anyway tbh. Did see some lexus lights for k12 on gumtree once for bout 40,dont like em tho

Went to a polish person,if they had more bother than me they wouldbswap to oem for mots,i couldnt be bothered with all that tho,plus with how dark they were didnt wanna get snashed into in the fog

Back