Newbie K12 micra

Hi everyone

Well i have just bought my self a 1.2 K12 micra, pretty pleased with it so far nice little car for me

Going to keep it standerd, but want some OEM bits for it. Just wanted to ask a few questions really

Did any of them leave the dealer with OEM leather interior? if so could anyone post any pics of theres.

Also satnav is there anyone on here who can code these in?

and an armrest, i drive a golf daily and i think i have gotten a little use to having one lol

There were a few with "Half" leather (SX/SVE/SportSR160)
either in Black/charcoal or the beige (which my mum's SVE has)

1038-181212-160241-841-PTIMG_zps31d6b271.jpg

and the "Active luxury" has a beautiful cream suede with orange piping... but it gets horribly dirty rather easily, which is a shame c'ause pretty :(

MicraActivLuxSeats_zps0cc34bef.jpg

...I have seen a Full leather on a K12 before...Slimothy has one I think, pretty sure he swapped his standard interior out for it
...but I'm not sure how many had this as I've never seen one in the flesh :oops: I found one on google though...says it's the interior of an SX...

nissan_micra_sx_03_11_04_zpsf970c32d.jpg

Keep an eye out at scrappy's and on ebay ;)

I'm think the Japanese and Australian versions got a optional armrest between the seats, as did the K11... but...well...they'll be all the way in Japan/australia LOL

I would love for a pair of leathers like that

Are they heated, and is that a member on here that has them? Can i pm him and ask him of they are for sale or is that against the rules?

Armrest will i have to import it then? No on else got one on here?

Looking at Slimothy's photo page (there's a link in his "Signature") his seats look to me to be the ones from the "Activ Luxury" only in full black instead of Cream/orange :p
http://www.micra.org.uk/members/slimothy.7467/

ETA: I'm pretty sure they're not for sale right now...but he may be able to give more info about how he got them and how easy/difficult they were to fit ;)

I think you can certainly get heated seats...mine and my mum's K12's have an extra wire under the seats which I assume would connect to the heater unit under the cushion...if they had one :p

I haven't seen any UK K12's with an armrest :oops:
...they would be very expensive to import (sale price+postage+tax+ courier Fees...etc... <_<)

Back