New Forum

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Looks very swankey, I'm not good with change but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I've had a look in the profile settings but cant find any info - is there any way that I can change the user name/info and avatar to the left hand side of the screen rather than the right?

Hang on a min...... now it is all on the left. Is somebody playing with the forum settings while I'm browsing for the first time?

Ahh, I see now its just the user stats bit that is on the right, the avatar is still on the left inside a thread. I'ts making my head feel funny.

Its the stats/info bit on the right - It just doesn't seem to "feel" right there. But it probably is just a case of getting used to the new lay out - I don't think it would be an issue if I was new to the forum.

frontpage.jpg

Ohhh I see what you mean now! As far as I know there isn't a way to switch it to the right, although if I find a way to make it an option I'll let you know :)

very clean, i can only suggest a different colour for th parts in that sort of "pink"... imho they must be in light blue too^^.
anyway, good job!

very clean, i can only suggest a different colour for th parts in that sort of "pink"... imho they must be in light blue too^^.
anyway, good job!
Could you illustrate that with a screenshot too please? Eg circle the bit you think should be changed :)

I hope we will get the mobile version back, it was very light and efficient (Android default user agent).
Good luck with the forum update James, it's a lot of work !

I just tried to edit a post, and cant see how either - It's a very important feature if your spelling is shonkey and your proof reading even worse!

Ahh, now on the post I just posted there is an Edit link in the bottom left, where it gives my user name and the time as "A moment ago". Presumably this dissapears after a while because my threads that just have a time do not have the edit link any more.

Could you illustrate that with a screenshot too please? Eg circle the bit you think should be changed :)
for example the quoted parts, or the title of the areas in home page (general, members area, etc)... everything in that "pink" color (same pink of human skin)

for example the quoted parts, or the title of the areas in home page (general, members area, etc)... everything in that "pink" color (same pink of human skin)
I've had a bit of a play around and the quotes are now light blue, it's not too bad actually! :)

Back