new bumpers

hey guys

just wondering about getting some new bumpers, would this

3325_11.jpg

and the rear bumper go straight on or will they not fit?

o this is my car

mymicra-1.jpg

rear bumper should be perfectly fine.
the front is from a late mk4 k11 facelift (after 00 before 02) and will not fit unless you want to change your bonnet, head lights, grille and wings...

if you can get it to fit though... will look realy good!

Naw dude, it won't because the Headlights of the newer Micra K11 are different shapes to the older K11 ones, which is why you'd need to change your front wings and bonnet because they fit snug with the newer head lights.

when i did a facelift to pre-facelift conversion, the bumpers lined up the same regarding brackets.........and seeing as the prefacelift lights sit "higher up" due to not being rounded, are you sure it wont fit and have a slight hole underneath the headlights!!!! same principel with bonnet!

maybe i am missing something?

when i did a facelift to pre-facelift conversion, the bumpers lined up the same regarding brackets.........and seeing as the prefacelift lights sit "higher up" due to not being rounded, are you sure it wont fit and have a slight hole underneath the headlights!!!! same principel with bonnet!

maybe i am missing something?

i agree with you, it will fit with same wings and headlights, but you may run into problems with the grill.

i am pretty sure it will fit but you will have a gap under the lights, nissan changed the bonnet, wings, lights and bumper, but they didn't change the mounts for the bumper so it should fit.

but you are going to need the mounts that go on the bumper, they will have the same bolts but be a slightly different shape to the ones you have already. dont forget them ;)

well i went and looked at one in the college carpark and it looks like it exactly the same apart from the dips for the lights and bumpers...hmmm tricky

Don't keep it on if there is a gap!

I saw a clio with 16v bonnet on it, but it was off an earlier model with squarer headlights, looked absolutley gash with two big gaps on it....

ye wasnt planning on keeping them on if theres a gap, ill just give it to my dad and ask him to fill them in to leave no gap

ill let you guys know

Back