New Alloys Fitted!! :D!

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Fitted my new alloys today!! They look sweet, check them out for yourself!!

Im really happy about them, they make such a difference, and now i feel my car is compleate...clealy i will be doing bits here and there just to add to the looks...

Attachments

• DSCF0107.JPG
    DSCF0107.JPG
    661.6 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCF0108.JPG
    DSCF0108.JPG
    665.1 KB · Views: 277
Arnold said:
Look nice mate! Nice looking car all round, look after it!

im parking like 10 feet from the kerb everytime now...lol...

P.s - Anyone noticed the side reapeters??...lol

Looking good, like the alloys mate. The side repeaters make a difference too.

I like the Ibiza splitter too, first chance I've really had to see it. I'm in the process of painting my rear bumper at the moment, but once its finished I'll have to take a wee look at your guide.

Nice to see the car coming together anyway :)

One other thing I'd say tho, colour code your boot & door handles if you fancy it. I've just done mine and it does make a difference :)

gam1984 said:
Looking good, like the alloys mate. The side repeaters make a difference too.

I like the Ibiza splitter too, first chance I've really had to see it. I'm in the process of painting my rear bumper at the moment, but once its finished I'll have to take a wee look at your guide.

Nice to see the car coming together anyway :)

Cheers man, Yeah im really happy with it now, everyone said alloys is the best thing for it, and they where not wrong :p lol

Colour coding seems to be a growing sugestion for my car...

Fact..The Splitter Stays Black!...for now..lol

As for the handles..i'll look into it people..

D4R73N said:
Colour coding seems to be a growing sugestion for my car...

Fact..The Splitter Stays Black!...for now..lol

As for the handles..i'll look into it people..

Oh yeah, I'd keep the splitter black anyway, its just the handles that really make the difference when painted IMO.

Red splitters..(No Offence to anyone who has done it)...do look a little bit in your face, i like it how it is...it stands out JUST enough but enough that it can be looked over without hating it...if that makes any sence at all!? lol

Plus, the reason im also keeping it black is because...next year i hope to be looking into a black SR...so i can put the alloys splitter and clear reapeters...stuff like that straight over...

Looking tidy m8, make sure u keep parking like that and dont let any1 else drive your car!

benmicrasr said:
Looking tidy m8, make sure u keep parking like that and dont let any1 else drive your car!

lol, not helping mate...im nervouse enough about hitting them...lol

Looks good mate. As the others said, I think you should colour code the handles, pretty easy job

Looking good. Them wheels suit the car very well. Is it lowered?? Kinda hard to tell from that pic. Just a few subtle things and it will be a very smart little car. Agree with colour coding the handles and boot lid, that will make a difference and is easy enough to do. :) You putting a splitter on the front??

micra man said:
You putting a splitter on the front??

I deided not to, seems a bit OTT in my opinun, i like the front standard tbh...lol

As for the Handles, i'll prob buy some from a scrappy and spray them, and fit them on the car, rather that ruin the ones i have...:D

hughes_16v said:
wow check out the jag behind your car

Thats a daimler mate, my neighbours... he's selling it ATM :D

P.s Titch, I looked into the front splitter, but im not sure if I like it mate, does look a little OTT...

Back