Need HELP for insurance

Hi everyone first of all my English language is not well that's why I'll try to my best for the explanation and sorry for some grammar etc.. Mistake...

It's my first insurance I paid £1500 and one month after its going to finish the main thing is I had a small accident 6 month before I just little bit touch from behind the a car on motorway junction...

The car suddenly stopped without reason and 3 guys come out from car ( they were from Pakistan) I was have 3 passenger as well in my car and I told that ldriver what is the reason of did you stop he couldn't give me any reason and just said sorry and other guys start to take pictures of my car when we were doing conversation. I'm shocked and driver start to force me for take my detail I said nothing happen my car and your as well why should I give my insurance I said call police please he call and he put on and police asked has anybody injured he said no and they said if no body injured we don't need to come but I didn't Trust him I call as well police officer said same thing to me. That other 3 person was very professional and they were expecting this accident I realised they are doing this think as a business unfortunately I gave my details and after 2 weeks my company call me and do they said they claim it and they went to hospital they all injured then I said it's not possible because I both of us called police and we said no body injured and I fight a lot anyway they start to call me like 3 time a week many time I explain to them how it's happened and it wasn't normal accident... Unfortunately yesterday I got letter they made up my next year insurance £1900 :( I don't know what I have to do buy the way I did not claim. I just checked others companies online like moneysupermarket. Com If I didn't have this accident they just want £800 who got knowledge about this think I need advice please

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Have you tried adding 3-4 drivers 40 year old .not too old mind that they charge more sometimes. All in employment.
15 years+ licence holders.
All with no pending claims.
when I done that it made things cheaper than 5 year no claims bonus.

I am so sorry to hear this man. If they take pictures of your car or everything is ok so you must call your insurance straight away to protect your ncb. It happens everywhere man. People want to be fake injured and to claim the money.

I got this problem for three times so I managed to sort with these evil lair people. They want to be fake injury and claim the money as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can help you out. You need to tell me about your details. Message me if you are concern about privacy.

Your age?
How many years driving licence have u got now?
How many ncbs have you got now?
Your currently insurance company name?
Are you fully comp or third party with your family drivers?

I can help you out. You need to tell me about your details. Message me if you are concern about privacy.

Your age?
How many years driving licence have u got now?
How many ncbs have you got now?
Your currently insurance company name?
Are you fully comp or third party with your family drivers?

Thank you but could you tell me have are you going to help me?

If you got the details of the other car/driver and you believe they're dodgy (weren't injured, but now suddenly say they were) I'd report them to the police for staging an accident and committing insurance fraud :(

it is also a hard situation you may have to put behind you as you did actually smack into another vehicle from behind. how? following to closely? lacking concentration? didnt change lanes?
it is easy to blame others but you crashed into the other car this much we know to be fact.
your supposed to drive as if every car you are behind is going to brake in emergency,what were you thinking?

its just bugging me why you find it relevant which part of the earth planet these people you crashed into and hurt/injured are from ? were you from? all honest people their right.
whys that? do you think that if they were from Switzerland it would be any cheaper for the claim they would cause on you insurance loss? do you think in your mind that if you had crashed into say some people from america they would not claim?? only SOME people that have money would not claim on you. as it happened to me before.

here is some advice,,,,,,some people are from whats called third world countrys. very poor places so they see a little money like a mountain of money.

this boy their is so cool raised up inside a warm wooomb

it is also a hard situation you may have to put behind you as you did actually smack into another vehicle from behind. how? following to closely? lacking concentration? didnt change lanes?
it is easy to blame others but you crashed into the other car this much we know to be fact.
your supposed to drive as if every car you are behind is going to brake in emergency,what were you thinking?

I'm sure it was fake accident when they stop and when I just touch his car even our car didn't stop his passengers come out and stopped me even we were still driving the were ready for crash and why when we call the police they didn't said we injured after one day they did go to hospital? I'm earning very hard money and I believe they mad me unhappy the got will not forget this think...

The problem is my English is not enough for fight and I don't know the rules I don't mind may not belive/Trust me but I just want show me way how to sort it out this situation at list how I'll get cheap compasive insurance.

If I make an insurance from an other company and if I wont click I had an accident (because I didn't claim) is that going to be headache for me? I don't want to became in blacklist

If you got the details of the other car/driver and you believe they're dodgy (weren't injured, but now suddenly say they were) I'd report them to the police for staging an accident and committing insurance fraud :(
Jen I can swear I didn't touch his car even like a hit. They were business man but unfortunately I lost

Did you take pictures of no impact as proof? it would help your case a lot.
witnesses from other drivers not crash involved..... are looked at first in these cases.

so this is a done deal and you lost this case already?
I'm a nice guy not like others guys styles.so i tell you some history lesson.

1.be careful of the people who disappeared the gengez khan army's
2.be careful the people who disappeared the Vlad dracula
3.be careful the people who raise their hands to the sky
4.be careful how you drive the motor car
5.this is mortal life not immortal one.this means we could have car crash and don't be on the earth any more or the rest of the lowest heaven which includes all the stars you can see with your eyes.the lowest plane of existence. low life this is.

so this is a done deal and you lost this case already?
I'm a nice guy not like others guys styles.so i tell you some history lesson.

1.be careful of the people who disappeared the gengez khan army's
2.be careful the people who disappeared the Vlad dracula
3.be careful the people who raise their hands to the sky
4.be careful how you drive the motor car
5.this is mortal life not immortal one.this means we could have car crash and don't be on the earth any more or the rest of the lowest heaven which includes all the stars you can see with your eyes.the lowest plane of existence. low life this is.
Thank you very much for your advice

But nobody didn't answer that ;

If I found cheap insurance any company should I tell them that accident or just trying my luck?

Thank you but could you tell me have are you going to help me?

I don't know about your details. Try on go compare site. If you don't want to put your accident detail then they may be not to find out. It will be risky for you so it's better to put your accident detail in.

Your accident detail will be clear in two years time. Most insurance companies will ask if you got any accident or motor convictions in past two years. Some are 5 years.

Thank you very much for your advice

But nobody didn't answer that ;

If I found cheap insurance any company should I tell them that accident or just trying my luck?

Just put your accident detail in then go with cheapest insurance company.

On this site you have to say you tell insurance everything even if you do not.
no fraud activity is allowed here.we all do what we have to sometimes :)

Back