My k11 so far, thoughts so far?

Ive had my car just over 6 months now and have done a few things to it so far, got a massivs list still to do!
so far ive swapped the front seats for OMP bucket seats, lowered 90mm all round, fitted 5" de-cat japcan exhaust, sprayed all the grey bumper trims matte black, and removed side strips
seats.jpg

front end.jpg

Before i sprayed the grey^^
drive way pic.jpg

im now fitting my 8j weller banded steels and wide arches
wellers.jpg

arches.jpg

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
Do they just pop out or something? To be honest, I've not looked closely at them...

The other option is painting them china blue too...

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

No they are integrated into the bumpers,

China blue would be the best bet but its whether you want to risk having a crappy match, most people go for black as it looks good and no match worries

Do they just pop out or something? To be honest, I've not looked closely at them...

The other option is painting them china blue too...

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

The grey bumper bits don't pop out, but the chrome grille can be removed and sprayed black :)
For me, I like colour coded corner bits and black lower grey bits, but some people paint the whole bumper and it looks alright

Other option is to fill the gap between the grey and coloured bumpers then spray the whole bumper, and that should look ace

Yup... I did mine at the weekend... just wrapped a screwdriver in tape and prised them out... easy peasy.

How easy was your seat swap, Angus?
all i done was unbolted the rails off the standard seats, and welded the rails onto the bucket seats. Took about an hour to do both seats

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
all i done was unbolted the rails off the standard seats, and welded the rails onto the bucket seats. Took about an hour to do both seats

Ahhhh.... I've got a set of Scooby seats in my garage and a set of micra seat bases which I'm picking up later this week... hopefully, I can find a way to join the two together without welding....luckily, they're pretty much identical widths!