MSS15\\\'S Micra Build

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
front.. grille is still getting painted.

big thanks to

camo at camerons body works.. russ at gt bodyworks... ivan at hi-power & exotic exhaust.. :)

Attachments

• 68328.jpg
    68328.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 30

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
Front pillar trims.. Lots of small interior bits, most of the interior bits were burnt down in a workshop fire.
Rudy on here helped me out with a lot so big thank you to him as well.
Was going to fit the liberty seats in it but might leave them for a bit longer.

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
Geoff W WROTE:

"To be honest $7500 wouldn't even pay for the paint/body work on this car. Just saying. In the scheme of modified cars this is quite a good price.

Good luck with the sale :)

In the scheme of modified cars you could have an r33 skyline for the same price, or a b18 civic! It's up to you what price you try and sell your car for but if you actually want a sale I'd be knocking off at least 3.5k and that's just being realistic and that's providing somebody actually wants a micra with these modifications, at the end of the day you very rarely make back the money spent on modifications, at the end of the day it's only a micra.

But hey, that's only what I think, good luck with the sale bud

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
^ with you saying that, when you think about how much HP this car is running to its weight, compared to a R33 or a B18 swapped Civic, it going to be a big sleeper

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
It's 120bhp, with 17inch wheels, a skyline or b18 civic will wipe the floor with this thing, albeit, in the right hands the micra could be a little rocket, but 7.5k for 120hp isn't a good deal, my ga16 micra made 123hp, for a fraction of the cost of a turbo'd application, and no lag! :)

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
sr20micramike WROTE:

"It's 120bhp, with 17inch wheels, a skyline or b18 civic will wipe the floor with this thing, albeit, in the right hands the micra could be a little rocket, but 7.5k for 120hp isn't a good deal, my ga16 micra made 123hp, for a fraction of the cost of a turbo'd application, and no lag! :)

From that; fair call 7500 is a little much

Back