Modifications

Hi, guys and gals!

What mods has everyone done to their K12? I'm looking to do stuff but don't really know what. I would like to add DRL to look factory but I don't know yet haha. Post pictures of your mods pleaseee :)

That's almost laughable.....suggesting me to talk about how to modify you K12 lol

I'm not really a modder Paul, but I've done a couple of little things such as swap over the Heater control dials and put black wrap (sticky back plastic) on my B-pillars :p

before:
DSC00465a_zps393f4fe3.jpg

After:
DSC00504a_zps415ac6f1.jpg

soon I will have beautiful black wheels...I'm just waiting for the Lacquer to go off.....and it's killing me ^_^

IF you wanna look at all the little bits and bobs i've done just click the "Love Turbo" in my signatur ;)

That's almost laughable.....suggesting me to talk about how to modify you K12 lol

I'm not really a modder Paul, but I've done a couple of little things such as swap over the Heater control dials and put black wrap (sticky back plastic) on my B-pillars :p

before:
DSC00465a_zps393f4fe3.jpg

After:
DSC00504a_zps415ac6f1.jpg

soon I will have beautiful black wheels...I'm just waiting for the Lacquer to go off.....and it's killing me ^_^

IF you wanna look at all the little bits and bobs i've done just click the "Love Turbo" in my signatur ;)
that is like 90 percent of the modification scene... so therfore you are a modder. I mean who is thick, you or guy? Guy gets his hands dirty and back covered in crap from the drive...so, really, guy is the idiot lol. You could get Guy however to do your manual work and you could do ur stuff for him?

Just curious @Jen319 why are you leaving the lacquer for so long?
That's what it says on the tin, besides the fact that the conservatory still smell like wet nail polish proves it's not completely set just yet ;)
....no point in putting them on the car with the lacquer even remotely soft as it'll just chip...wich would suck...immensely ^_^

@SirChris .... Guy's not an idiot....he just needs a creeper :D

Back