micra transmission

hi I have a 94 micra 1.0 and the transmission is an automatic n-cvt with a clutch? I need to find mor einfo on this tranny because I cand find it online. I need to use the clutch to start and stop like a motorcycle but it has a gear selector like a regular full auto tranny. please help! Thanks

is it adjustable? The clutch pedal went to the floor on me and I had to bleed it for it to work again and now its fine but the clutch engages so quickly, very quick. What about the gear selector. It will only start in neutral normally and when i try to start it in park it makes a grinding and ratteling sound and then dies. I adjusted the gear selector but it only made it worse to where it would make a clicking noise when attempted to start but would not turn over. So I put it back to the old adjustment but it will still not properly park. What could this be?

no it has 3 pedals...its a semi- automatic i beleive. There is a clutch brake and gad. The gear selector is a normal automatic selector. p /r / n / d / d-1 . I only use the clutch to stop and go or else the vehicle will stall. Other than that it still shifts like a normal cvt.

Daniel

I WILL be back...
That does sound very unusual, an automatic with a clutch pedal? fwn My old BMW was a semi-automatic and didn't have a clutch pedal, and I know a few Micra owners that have automatics with just 2 pedals. Sounds like Will could be right - a conversion, but they left the clutch pedal in

i will take a photo and post it tomorrow. It is the original clutch because the transmission is an automatic cvt but there is a hydrailuc clutch slave and master cyclinder with a brake fluid reservoir. and the metal hyrraulic lines lead to the tranny where there is a bleeder screw on top of it. Looks original to me. I think its original because the normal manual transmissions have a clutch cable...not hydraulic. Thanks for any more info yoiu have

that is strange my mate a had a 2.0l primera with a 6speed sequential gearbox but he said it was an auto as well i never knew primeras had that kind of box. it was a p12 primera.

i will take a photo and post it tomorrow. It is the original clutch because the transmission is an automatic cvt but there is a hydrailuc clutch slave and master cyclinder with a brake fluid reservoir. and the metal hyrraulic lines lead to the tranny where there is a bleeder screw on top of it. Looks original to me. I think its original because the normal manual transmissions have a clutch cable...not hydraulic. Thanks for any more info yoiu have

But what do a clutch pedal in a automatic transmission? is strange

http://www.csa.com/discoveryguides/auto/review6.php

Here there is something about it and says has no clutch pedal.

A dual-clutch gearbox, by contrast, uses two clutches, but has no clutch pedal. Sophisticated electronics and hydraulics control the clutches, just as they do in a standard automatic transmission. In a DCT, however, the clutches operate independently. One clutch controls the odd gears (first, third, fifth and reverse), while the other controls the even gears (second, fourth and sixth). Using this arrangement, gears can be changed without interrupting the power flow from the engine to the transmission. Sequentially, it works like this: