• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

mckenzie's March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got her. Bodywork is #### but mechanically seems to be fine. I only got few pics at the moment. Thanks

20110312_001.jpg

20110312_002.jpg

20110312_003.jpg

20110312_004.jpg

martinb

Ex. Club Member
She will clean up in no time matey!

Lucky boy with all your jdm goodies

Corsa b coilovers ftw!

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Un***kingbeleiveable! I absolutely love it(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)!!!!

alright mate, cant wait for you to get cracking with this one. i read your sr blog earlier after i spied it in the pics at the top of this blog. i wondered if you could help me mate? your pal who's car was in some pics with your sr, where did he get his rear wiper bung? cheers buddy. (Y)

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
alright mate, cant wait for you to get cracking with this one. i read your sr blog earlier after i spied it in the pics at the top of this blog. i wondered if you could help me mate? your pal who's car was in some pics with your sr, where did he get his rear wiper bung? cheers buddy. (Y)
Off of my silvia :D

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Nice pics mate :)

Would that happen to be next to southern gas networks gas holder in Horley? Lol

Corsa b ;)

martinb

Ex. Club Member
yeah i work for the barstewards!;o recognise them holders and know theres one in horley yard lol

how long till mot mate?

hows the s12 coming on? still needing the crane?

yeah i work for the barstewards!;o recognise them holders and know theres one in horley yard lol

how long till mot mate?

hows the s12 coming on? still needing the crane?

Mot next month, still need to do the other sill and get foglight of ebay.

s12 is ok. inside striped, and still looking for a crane.

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
foglight? like super s bumpers? will keep an eye out at the scrappies for ya and get you a badge! :p

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
ah okies :D i'm sure you could get one of them at the scrapyard too lol
still eBay would probably be cheaper than bridges :glare:

peposhi

What do you think of a green camouflage paint for your car? If you look at the last pictures you could see some darker and lighter shades... with the yellow tints and radiator out, would look very warreadycarlike :)

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Some of the MX5 import guys wire the high level brake light up as their fog. Might be worth a chat with your tester to see what he thinks.

Some of the MX5 import guys wire the high level brake light up as their fog. Might be worth a chat with your tester to see what he thinks.

thanks mate. that is quite a good idea. i think Rx8 and 206 have fogs in the middle of the car stock, shouldnt be a problem me thinks

What do you think of a green camouflage paint for your car? If you look at the last pictures you could see some darker and lighter shades... with the yellow tints and radiator out, would look very warreadycarlike :)

oilcooler is staying mate, I dont really wanna spend a lot of money, just get some wheels, slam it and thats it really.
maybe get some rat influence into it. everythings rusty on that car.:eek:

peposhi

(Y) whatever you decide, I'm with you. I actually expect to see your car in MSC's '12 calendar(Y)

I went to local MOT testing station where im planning on going and he said he would probably fail it as itd be to high up. Then he said best would be to convert one of the reverse light into fog and stuck red bulb in it, so ive done that today. it all works now.
I got one sill left to do and im ready to rock'n'roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.