Matt Humphries Rally in Oxford.

Hi guys, I am thinking to take my another micra from Surrey to there. This micra need to be sort out with two new sills and also dent on driver side rear quarter panel.

Has anyone been there before with bodywork/repair services?

Cheers
Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks frank. I will email him very soon.

This micra is almost rust free but there are a few problems which are need two new sills, new front panel and also small dent.

How much do you think that I need to pay for this repair service? I don't want to buy a good welder then weld them by myself. It won't be done nicely so I need this micra to be on the road badly soon.

Cheers jk

epu2edun.jpg

veju7e6a.jpg

9ehadyru.jpg

ysumygyt.jpg
uzy8a8ug.jpg

Funny really, my girl has been in a biggish bang, never washed, heaving dirty and general battered in places...but not a dot of rust anywhere that I can see, Just lucky I s'pose.

Hi guys, I am thinking to take my another micra from Surrey to there. This micra need to be sort out with two new sills and also dent on driver side rear quarter panel.

Has anyone been there before with bodywork/repair services?

Cheers
Jk

I've had loads of work done with matt. He did the cage and firewall mods to my white K11 and has supplied me with parts ready and painted for the blue K11, (bumper, bonnet etc), plus many many performance related parts.

Can't see it being a cheap repair though regardless of where it's done...

Ok thanks guys. I will thinking about it. I can get new shell or weld them by myself. When I got a time and right money then I can send this micra to Matt Humphries.

Its not worth the repair @jk9194 unless you do it urself tbh mate. regarding matt humphries... he is not cheap and I think even he would tell you to just re shell tbh. good bloody bloke and maintains high quality stuff. take all the goodies out of this one and put in a new shell.

Ok thanks guys. I will thinking about it. I can get new shell or weld them by myself. When I got a time and right money then I can send this micra to Matt Humphries.

dont need to be matt humphries.. just a respectable body shop

I think I should get a new shell so I will find black GX soon. Is it going to be good without roof?

Do I need to inform to dvla about converting from GX to super s?

I am worry about car reg code and model reg date number etc. I don't understand how so I will do research. If anyone know then it will nice to tell me please. :)

I think I should get a new shell so I will find black GX soon. Is it going to be good without roof?

Do I need to inform to dvla about converting from GX to super s?

I am worry about car reg code and model reg date number etc. I don't understand how so I will do research. If anyone know then it will nice to tell me please. :)

If you get a new shell, its a new car with a new license plate. they dont care about styling options, super s or GX means nothing.

If you get a new shell, its a new car with a new license plate. they dont care about styling options, super s or GX means nothing.

Ok. I changed my mind so I am going to buy any black micra in July time. I will swap everything over so I need to know about more like you said it previous comment.

Ok. I changed my mind so I am going to buy any black micra in July time. I will swap everything over so I need to know about more like you said it previous comment.

Google. Maybe there is a car modding thing about vin codes and stuff

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I don't know what to do man. The price will be same that I get another micra. I am still looking for decent black Micra. If not then I will sort these sills so I can drive dent micra lol. It's minor but I don't like any damages areas on my micra you know.

I don't know what to do man. The price will be same that I get another micra. I am still looking for decent black Micra. If not then I will sort these sills so I can drive dent micra lol. It's minor but I don't like any damages areas on my micra you know.

You wouldn't like mine then...that's for sure. I love my dents, bumps and scratches.:D

Loool. Your car is same as my mum's car. I saw your pictures before (of your car and inside as well.) Do you want to see my mum's car? Maybe no lol. I think her car is worst than yours. I am going to fix her car nicely in summer time. (My mum is going to her holiday in June time.) Still, I don't like any damage thing on any cars. -_-

This dent is almost done so it looks so ugly ATM. :( I will take a pic tomo.

Right now, I change my mind again so I will weld myself on two patches and lower cross member. It will be easier for me to do it and save more time and money. I can sort this dent and sills later on so I don't need to worry about it.

Back