• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

martboy21's k11 super s blog

i see what you mean, to be honest the door handles and boot handle definately need doing on evry micra

im not colour coding my interior, or spraying my dial surround etc etc. imo in my car it would look tacky,

would love a full black interior though

''ALL'' (ha ha) i want now is more power and new tyres and nicer seats

b47to has some but way to far away :(

would ep3 fights be an option with welded subframes or they too big?

cheers

oh yeah just a question why do people block out there number plates in there photos? what for?

theres a place in essex will do 2 buckets on subframes to fit car £100..ill find the name essex racing i think its called

this is lookin good mate, hopefully going to have mine ready end of september, you have shot infront of me in the race but i had a lot of stuff on over the summer. But really nice car man.!!! ten points! :D

Mirrors.

funny you say that,they need doing,just got to find time to have them of the car as its daily driver

cheers for the comments(Y)
I've got a couple of back-up mirrors you can borrow if you want to deal with painting yours..PM for number if you want & you can come down & have a nose at our selection of unfinished gems..We're on the other side of Croydon.
Like the new pics of your car,tasteful job.

I've got a couple of back-up mirrors you can borrow if you want to deal with painting yours..PM for number if you want & you can come down & have a nose at our selection of unfinished gems..We're on the other side of Croydon.
Like the new pics of your car,tasteful job.

where abouts are you mate?sutton/epsom or anerley/palace/dulwich?

cheers

i

oh yeah just a question why do people block out there number plates in there photos? what for?

It's to stop people cloning your car.They find a car same model as theirs & drive around with victims number plate so car shows on number plate recognition as taxed & insured.(Provided victims car is of course)
Also some parking agencies (like clampers) have access to DVLA records so someone interested in nicking a particular car could find the address of the registered owner,& if they wanted to clone the car they could get your address etc. in case they ever got a tug.
More likely to be a problem for later cars TBH,can't be many organised kidnappings of 15 year old Micras...

where abouts are you mate?sutton/epsom or anerley/palace/dulwich?

cheers
PM sent

boostage is coming

i cant help it, it happening and wont be too long once i have the bits!!

welspia-img600x450-1245739190rat19g.jpg

welspia-img600x450-124573919025xnbm.jpg

awesome :)

surely that makes up for some brakes and spacers..... :p

Yeah i guess so.
Still if u decide u dont want them,i'll have them off you!

Dont know how long it will take to get all the bits,but manifold,turbo,front mounted intercooler.
Only big problems will be the down pipe and a cost of re map!

you could try and remap it yourself?

i know a few people have had a go, although it seems to have taken them for ever lol

cheers for the comments guys.

Right the more i look at this 'turbo manifold' im begining to think its a intake header!without my car here i cant quite remember,if it is i will look like ####!
But then there is oil feeds going to it,can someone confirm that it is please as i cant quite work it out!

it doesnt look like a manifold, but i think thats a lamada sensor thing isnt it?

but i dont know enough so i couldnt say for sure,

but if its a turbo mani, surely it looks completely different to a standard one anyway....?

Right the more i look at this 'turbo manifold' im begining to think its a intake header!without my car here i cant quite remember,if it is i will look like ####!
But then there is oil feeds going to it,can someone confirm that it is please as i cant quite work it out!

yeh, its an inlet mani :p

Thats no a turbo manifold, its the intake under the throttle body.

if you want ill send ya some pictures n stuff to give you ideas for the manifold, ive been gatherin research for a few months now, , mines getting turbod aswell, and the only thing that is a bother is getting the manifold, but i got a mig last week so custom job FTW!

shlt cant cancel the bid, guess thats what happens when you tired its 3 am and your huntin in japanese websites

it #00king translated as turbo inmani (which i thought was turbo manifold)

shlt f00k cuunt!

NO TURBO FOR ME :(:(:(:(:(

and 30 quid down the drain thought it w2as to good to be true!!

Hurry up and sort those springs out biatch- i'm gunna slam you on the ground!!!

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Oh and put some pics up of the front lights you been playing with...

Hurry up and sort those springs out biatch- i'm gunna slam you on the ground!!!

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Oh and put some pics up of the front lights you been playing with...

ok so here it goes!!

new depo look-a-like front lights (modified by me)

26072009400-1.jpg

29072009406.jpg

DSC_2241.jpg

Some photos with ga16seepers cars, silver facelift is an animal!!:p

06072009379.jpg

06072009380.jpg

we picked this up the other night,absolutely mint and lovely to drive

16072009393.jpg

got alot to do this weekend ready for supercass's F.A.S.T event at ace cafe

what with the t cutting,polishing,buffing,cleaning interior im a busy man!!

Mart you ever see the white MR2 down at sound secure?Wish I could get a picture but I've not seen him for ages...He's done the full bifta on that car--Rapid.
Hows the lights,can you still find your way home at night?:grinning:

Mart you ever see the white MR2 down at sound secure?Wish I could get a picture but I've not seen him for ages...He's done the full bifta on that car--Rapid.
Hows the lights,can you still find your way home at night?:grinning:

Cant say i have seen it mate.i love white mr2's especially with black wide wheels,they look the part mate.lights are fine,they really aren't no different at all.

Janspeed back box for sale soon peops,have been on car for less than 1500 miles and not a mark on it.

Once i find another set of 195/45/14 i'll be going lower but need a custom exhaust to fit around the axel and clear the panhard rod.longlife want 150 so need to save. unless some one has a muffler with smaller box (as in shorter in length)for sale?

been a little while since i updated....

odds and sods have been done etc

195x45x14 all round, handling is EVEN better
all 4 calipers painted(this does not look punto/racer boyish)looks very smart actually

new backbox well powerflow straight through no silencer,he he

since i bought the car the clutch was gone, had it replaced today by family mechanic...

he said 'in 27 years of changing clutches i have never seen something so bad, how on earth it was driving ....well im baffled??'

i just shrugged my shoulders and thought (good ol micra!)

so after my conversation with matt(mph) i went for the uprated clutch,

after i picked my car up i was amazed, the torque steer is ridiculous and its an angry clutch, i absolutely love it, very very impressed. its a different car, honestly its soo much fun, drove the brother in laws now (283bhp) mr2 rev3 import turbo......fast i tell ya,differnt though

the micra has this essence, a thrill factor if you like round corners, t absolutely loves them, the mr2 is just sheer speed, not sure on the two??

thanks again matt, very helpful as always

looking forward to jae now,cant wait!!

photos when im not at work,have cleaned the car and have batteries in the camera!!(Y)

mart, im not to long finishing my turbo 1.3 so if you realy are thinking of doing this, i can supply a down pipe and mebs the turbo and get you over that hurdal. if ur intrested pm me

martin

mart, im not to long finishing my turbo 1.3 so if you realy are thinking of doing this, i can supply a down pipe and mebs the turbo and get you over that hurdal. if ur intrested pm me

martin

ooh sounds good, you coming jae?we could chat then?:p

na mate sorry iv now got a little girl and i dont think its right takeing baby that young but mebs next time eh, but could sort something out pm anytime and i'll give you my number and msn (Y)

got me rocker cover off antony today!! Excellent nservice,highly recommend him peops

photos of it fitted off me phone again, soz

25092009447.jpg

25092009448.jpg

25092009449.jpg

25092009450.jpg

Looks absolutely awesome!

Just curious, when you fitted your induction kit, what did you do with the pcv valve piping?

Also did you reset the fuel poteniometer afterwards doing the "disconnect, rev to 3k 3 times" thing?

no difference to car since jae mate, some days i think turbo, some days i think 2.0

still thinking?

what cost more,more simpler to do?more bang for buck

i;m thinking over the same arguement,

from what i've read and seen both have their plusses and flaws,

i think the engine swap is easier/better bang for buck,

you go 2.0 that could be faster than a 1.3turbo and i guess you can get round mapping issues and the like....

but i'm torn too lol

##### boy seeing as your back on the seen- fort i bring your blog back to life!!!! I know you have sold the super S and it been sold again since then, tell everyone what you been up to and the new project.......

Hi what is the side wall height on your tyres as i want to go lower but i dont want it scrubing the arches?
And how did you do that grill?
Thanks

evening all, yes im a mug for selling it. Im kicking myself but its done now,
Reasons were that my new boss is a professional drifter in the jdm allstar series and i got very involved in the s13's, i sold my super s to pay for the s13, loved the car, wasn't as fun but needless to say it was my first turbo car and stupidly fast.

I changed my job,moved house and had no money so had to cancel the insurance on the s13, since then the mot and tax has run out.

I now have a better garage and have been working on it getting it better and better with new parts etc etc.
Then it dawned on me, i cant afford this car with the overdraft and two kids so i have to sell.

The cars getting mot next saturday and then up for sale,paying off overdraft then will have a nice k11

Going for a different style this time thou, mainly evil looks and performance, but everything i learnt i can put into the new one, i know what i want this time and realised where i wasted money.

So anyone who wants to donate some coilovers
I will be eternally grateful!

Feels good to be back.!

Back