Looking to the future...

Which of these cars is the most masculine?

• Honda Civic EK

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • Vauxhall Corsa C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fiat Punto MK2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peugeot 206

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Now, i've been thinking of what cars i might want in the future, mainly i want people to see it as a MANS car, cos lets have it micra's are hardly the manliest cars in the world...

So, please could you do my vote for me :)

Sooo many to choose from but i would stick to a Japanese one anyway. I know lots of people who have owned a Japanese cars for ages then fancied a "change" only to regret it afterwards. fwn

Idealy I would like the civic, hence no.1, but I wanted to know which you lot voted the most masculine...lol

lol why you so bothered about it being a mans car? its really hard to draw the line these days with most cars... you been feeling abit feminine lately? :p

edit: voted the civic tho, dont think ive ever seen a girl driving one.

rlees85 said:
lol why you so bothered about it being a mans car? its really hard to draw the line these days with most cars... you been feeling abit feminine lately? :p

edit: voted the civic tho, dont think ive ever seen a girl driving one.

Well you would'nt want a Ford Ka

antec said:
Well you would'nt want a Ford Ka

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, well take it this way, I would feel more of a man driving a Civic then a Micra Anyday...

MY car is not feminine anyway...lol

LOL yeah but i drive a purple micra :p

and i dont feel (and im not) gay/feminine

i think a ford ka is pushing it tho... lol!

rlees85 said:
LOL yeah but i drive a purple micra :p

and i dont feel (and im not) gay/feminine

i think a ford ka is pushing it tho... lol!

Mate in my college course has a KA, and its modified to a degree, my mates give me more stick...whats going on there?!?!

Yeah but you said "in the future!", besides, you've already said in that other thread your not selling your car.

D4R73N said:
Mate in my college course has a KA, and its modified to a degree, my mates give me more stick...whats going on there?!?!

WTF, Why such a feminine car! it's not pink is it!

As Top Gear Say:

IF you have an even more unreliable car... send us a email at... Actully_I_drive_a_Peugeot@....

antec said:
Darren can never make his mind up, just like someone else i work with! lol

Well if I had the money, I would not be driving a Micra...

I just want to know what you guys think, i've alreaddy made up my mind what im going for, The Civic, and im happy with the results...

like this

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 151
Voted for Civic. By far the best car in that list.

Don't want to be snobby, but a lot of modded Corsa's or Punto's all look the same with chavs driving them. Although I can see the point if your planning on doing something really unusual to it.....

I don't see any problem with the Micra myself. Actually I find it gets quite a bit of attention from girls, just surprised that your driving one. My girlfriend likes it anyway ;)

And I'd drive a Ka. Ok its a Ford, but its great to drive......Although saying that I do have a fluffy pink George out of 'Rainbow' on my parcel shelf :wasntme: But my masculinity doesn't worry me in the slightest. The chicks like a bit of femininity.....

only reason i wouldnt have a KA is becuase it uses the old pushrod operated HCS engine, funny you should say that, girls seem to like my car aswell ;)

Personally i would go for the Civic :)

D4R73N said:
Yeah but Alan...Im 18....lolol

Im only 19 and ive got gd quotes for the following:

200x (1.8lt T)
Evo 4 (2lt T)
WRX (2lt T)

so what do i get next :alien:

Well I'd have no problem driving a Ka, but I'd still rather have a Micra :)

Yeah, girls do seem to like Micras. I think its the "cute factor". Get a George Rainbow beanie baby on the back shelf and your sorted!

I have a zippy one too. I scare myself sometimes.....

runaway-robot said:
Personally i would go for the Civic :)

200x (1.8lt T)
Evo 4 (2lt T)
WRX (2lt T)

so what do i get next :alien:

aye you get decent quotes mate. But think of the other costs before you jump in. A 200sx is cheap, but they do throw bottom ends a lot which means an expensive rebuild, plus they arent cheap to run. an Evo is rather expensive and very dear to run. A WRX is not as expensive but the worst for petrol consumption. And with optimax being @ 102p ATM it won't be cheap. Plus if owt goes wrong it would be very expensove too.

BTW i voted civic, looks more aggressive then any of the others.

i know all about the extra costs, which sucks lol So ive decided to get a Glanza V or do something else to me Micra :D lol

Stay Jap.... or go german, look at the Golfs, Polos, and Lupos. :D

u say its the car for u now... but when u come 2 change u will be older, and can afford a better car, its always the same :D lol

James said:
Man you flip-flop more than a politician Darren! :p

Well if I had the money i'd have a S2000, but I dont so untill then im going to save for the next best thing, a Civic :D

voted civic, very tunable jap car :)

corsa - too many chavs drive them, you'll still get stick from your mates. and i'd rather be called gay than a chav.

fiat punto - if it starts see above reasons.

206 - now then, i like these but they have a certain girly appeal.

i'm not setting out to upset people with these comments as the micra has a fair whack chav versions riding around.

what engine civic you thinking of as the micra can be better than some. imo

rlees85 said:
only reason i wouldnt have a KA is becuase it uses the old pushrod operated HCS engine

Not all do, my Bros old one had the newer engine in it.

runaway-robot said:

200x (1.8lt T)
Evo 4 (2lt T)
WRX (2lt T)

Like Layla said, the running costs would be alot more. My Bro, same mentioned that had the Ka, just had to sell his 2L Turbo Astra as it as robbing him blind on fuel, just couldn't afford it.

scottish-sr said:
206 as a hairdressers car, unless its the GTI :)

Glad you added that part on the end :p I would go for a civic or a 206 GTi, i wouldnt say 206's are girly, and im not sayin that cos i drive one, but civic is Jap and it is a 'cool' car :)

Back