like or dislike up to you coments please

i think...in my opinion....that it looks really good (Y)

i like it when the facelift micras have the open bonnet grills with mesh!

just i would like to know how u did this please? do the standard ones just "pop, unclip out"....?

did u cut the inner slats off once removed?

cheers

open bonnet 3 8mm nuts un-screw turn the gril 2 the side and there is the black part one side and the silver on the other unclip the silver part from the black bit then cut the middle silver bar out and also on the black part make sure you dont cut the bolt holder bits out

also notice i have meshed the bumper off as well but in too minds on weather to take black parts from sides out so its a big open grill bumper nice and round

Looking good, Tidy job!! Although if it was me I think I would have black surrounds to my bonnet grille instead of chrome, but thats me as I am not a chrome fan :S

James.

Thumbs up!! It looks great... though.. if it were me... id knock out the whole lower section of the bumper and mesh it all... i think the plastic on the sides ruins it.. perhaps fill it with some fogs?

Bonnet looks good. I'd go ahead with stripping all the plastic from the bumper and meshing it up. At a glance it'll probably look like it has a FMI :D

The chrome grill looks Ace, I have been thinking of doing it to mine but it won't suit my car colour. China Purple supposibly lol.

Back