DSC00458.JPG

DSC00459.JPG

DSC00461.JPG

DSC00462.JPG

DSC00463.JPG

DSC00464.JPG

DSC00465.JPG

see you

not sure if i like. It's rare i'll give you that but the arches dont suit the car. The R34 style Rear arches are nice touch but dont really suit a K12. I would have went for a style which looked more like an old mini cooper.

not sure if i like. It's rare i'll give you that but the arches dont suit the car. The R34 style Rear arches are nice touch but dont really suit a K12. I would have went for a style which looked more like an old mini cooper.

agreed, still well done.

certainly one a kind :)

wow!!!!! i like that.....but thats my opinion!!!!! looks unique (Y)

only thing is the "back of car".....it needs something? maybe a rear splitter? maybe different lights?

i like the "k12 front headlight masks"....but again thats my opinion!!

whats next plans if dont mind me asking?

naps

my aim was to make a kit near the OEM, here in france the police is very strict against people who chage part of their cars.

next stage of modification: new spoiler, rear diffuser, carbon hood, springs, 16" OZ hyper-leggera, glastint, golgoth stickers ^^

from the side it looks awesome!!!! and by adding the alloys and lowering it....will be stunning!!!!

with a diffuser on the back it will look lush!!

then some thing for the front...carbon hood will look crazy on that colour (Y)

then i want pictures so lol!!!

i cant wait...those mods sound great for your already mint k12!!!!!

naps

Deffinately unique. As been said needs alloys, and I think something done with the rear bumper aswell. Nice work though.

i love the front wings, they follow the lines of the k12 very well but not to sure about the back. either way it looks cool well done :D

its been very well done good colour to dont ruin it now with a huge tw.at wing "spoiler" keep it cool and dignified with some really nice wheels and yo will have a unique and taste full car. well done great modification. keep us posted with pics nice project

ive had 100w h4 xenon bulbs in my car for a year now the plastic is fine and they look great for 8 quid ya cant go wrong!at the end of the day guys ya all have your own ideas on how good or bad something looks but who really cares ?shame on you for puttin down someones car cos it dont look rite everyone has their own thoughts on what they like and dont like, the spoiler looks like the new (ish) impul one nice one buddy cracking job well done

Nice job indeed, this really is very different, well done man i'm very impressed.

You still got the trims on as well :laugh:

ok, damn hakers >_<

so here some news of the car. If temporarily suspend the project of putting an electric drive on it. The legislation for registering the mods are incredible :mad: a lot of papers and first of all, very expensive. I have get the authorization of nissan to do it. And of course, after months of contact still no response. But i don't give up.

I'm feed up to give more than 50€ a week to total, so i'm building my own vehicle: an electric three wheeler. European legislation is more easy regarding registration about that type of "cars". When i finish this project, I hope to make some copies to have enough found to, a last, converting to electric the micra

hello all, how ar eyou. It's been a while.

time have passed and a lot of things happened to me.

The three wheeler 2.1 is in its way, the fiberglass/carbon job i've created start to make some money ^^ (carbon fiber belts are good selling ;) ), and on the top of that, i'm the official distributor for an auto custom-paint company (I don't know if I got the right to mention them, if a moderator read this sentence please tell me)

So, I now have the time to re work on the car. At the moment i'm modifying the front end to adapt a peugeot 206 gt bumper, it start looking good. The rear end will have a low bumper coming from a clio II RS with its diffuseur. The side will be reworked to, i'm not happy a a line at the back.

At last, I've finish the mould to make the carbon bonnet.

IMAG0153.jpg

The vaccum pump is ready to go. Next week, I'll go buy all the stuff I need to make one.
Anyone is interested to have one? Special price for micra.org members ;) PM if you want information

Back