K12 Washer & Wiper problem.

Hi all. This is my first post which concerns a couple of problems which I hope someone could please help?
Firstly the front wipers have decided to work all the time when the engine is switched on and I can't seem to get them off!
Does anyone have any ideas please??
Whilst trying to sort this out, I noticed that the rear washer nozzle was not working and was in fact loose and facing upwards? After removing it I noticed that the plastic base of it is worn out and it won't 'twist lock' back into the 3 key slot.
Does anyone know where I can get one of these please?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Cheers, Dave.

Hi Mike. That'll be very helpful thanks. I've since cleaned the area of the exterior of the screen (behind central mirror) around where I think the wiper sensor is, and it doesn't seem to do it all the time now ,so a step forward at least.
Thx, Dave.

Think the wiper sensor for the auto wiper models is on the scuttle panel,the sensor on the rear view is the light sensor for auto light on/off

Think the wiper sensor for the auto wiper models is on the scuttle panel,the sensor on the rear view is the light sensor for auto light on/off
Ok many thanks Chris. Someone else said it was behind that mirror & that's why I cleaned it there.
I dont think much of the electronics with this car as I'm now also having starting problems which point to immobilizer or ignition switch or something as wont crank at all although battery seems fine with dash lights,lights, windows etc working ok?
Getting frustrated now!
Cheers, Dave

Only issue I know of like that and solution if it is immobiliser,try making sure stereo,heaters ect are all off. Turn the key to ACC,and leave it for half hour at least. Then turn key back to off then try starting the car. I've had to do that twice with mine,once when nats fuse was pulled during a sensor failure,and the other weekend when I'd taken battery off while engine light was on. I'm told if the eml is on and battery gets low or disconnected, it kicks up all previous faults with the systwm, so car needs a moment to realise not all it says is actually going wrong lol

Also we put a code machine on it earlier and it showed P1611NATSMALFUCTION, P1610NATSMALFUCTION & U1000CANCOMMUNICATIONCIRCUIT.. Doent mean much to me except I think NATS is the immobiliser?

P1610 is usually when the cars been attempted to start more than 5 times with the wrong key. And that's the code you don't want,as it's a Nissan or locksmith job. Might be worth calling around for that one

Oh. So it sounds like the keys not being read properly?
Its being towed to garage today for investigation & mateys apparently got 4 magic boxes to set upon it, so crossed fingers!

What a palaver! Breakdown company couldn't fix it either, and they took it up to the local garage as they'd boasted of the "man with four magic boxes who could sort it", and they've now said they can't do anything without a code from Nissan, so now I've got to pay to have it transported to the nearest Nissan garage 15 miles away for them to 'hopefully' sort it out!!!
NIGHTMARE.
Weird really, last Wednesday started beautifully, 3 days later without using since, all this trouble.
Such is life eh?
Just FYI, I'll update with new as it comes.

Update. Nissan in Aldershot has just told me that 'machine says' its the BCM and it'll be £545 to fix, but they don't know for sure until ones bought & fitted, so it could be more! Really hope its this as can't afford more expense.
I'll update when have news.
Dave.

Maybe the ECU or bcm been changed in the past or something. Hope they get ya Micra back working!

Update. Nissan in Aldershot has just told me that 'machine says' its the BCM and it'll be £545 to fix, but they don't know for sure until ones bought & fitted, so it could be more! Really hope its this as can't afford more expense.
I'll update when have news.
Dave.

any news on this? Nissan service advised me to let the rear wiper as it is(not working) as it's BCM problem and its pretty expensive, but I'd love to fix it.

Back