K11 pure autonomy over 8lt at 100km

Hello
I own nissan micra k11 si 1999 1000cc 128000 km model and the consumption is up to 8lt/100km.
I have read in this forum that a common problem for that model is the throttle body and some times the o2 sensor.
I go to my local dealer and plug the tester and told me that there is no fault code in the ecu for throttle body or o2 sensor.
So what do you suggest me to do?
To replace the o2 and the throttle body with new even if the ecu have no fault codes or is something else?
I make or the service filters , oil , normally.

Is that because if the ECU can't monitor temp in the engine accurately, it runs richer because richer equates to cooler (thus safer) Frank? Likewise, if the lambda's faulty and ECU can't monitor oxygen levels in the exhaust, the ECU runs the engine richer because a sooty engine is safer than burnt pistons?

Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm learning. I've always done my own brakes/ICE but engine matters are more of a dark art for us mortals :grinning:.

I bring back this post because is time to buy this products and I have one more question,
I decide to replace and the throttle body,I have read some were that is better to buy the throttle body from cg13 engine.Is that correct?
Actually in ebay I found this for my car is ok?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Nissa...CarParts_SM&hash=item415f8ff594#ht_1123wt_966

Thank you

try this before you splash 100 dollars

http://micra.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guides&action=display&thread=9

Thank you I will check it if I can repair it.
Also can some one told me the volt for tps with full pressed pedal and also with pedal unpressed to check and this?
It is good to change and the cat?
My car now have 155.000 km
I found some very cheap cat on ebay.

back with some info.
I have change the o2 sensor and the temp sensor also the spark plug wires.
The result is with 12l/140 km 70% in the city and 30% trip.
The ecu stay in closed loop I check it all the time with afr meter who I have install in the dash.
Now before buy the full throttle body I found in the ebay some sellers how sell only the maf sensor very cheap.
If I buy only the sensor and resolder it in my old throttle body is the same if i change all the throttle body?
PS My tps after measure work fine

More info about my problem.
I have clean and solder the mac sensor on throttle body.
After that I connect laptop with obi and check for maf voltage.
At 80c water at idle the volts are 1.02 in cruise the volt is 2.2-2.5 and in full load go up to 3.0v and rise slowly.
Is this correct voltage for maf?

Is that because if the ECU can't monitor temp in the engine accurately, it runs richer because richer equates to cooler (thus safer) Frank? Likewise, if the lambda's faulty and ECU can't monitor oxygen levels in the exhaust, the ECU runs the engine richer because a sooty engine is safer than burnt pistons?

Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm learning. I've always done my own brakes/ICE but engine matters are more of a dark art for us mortals :grinning:.
if the CTS goes it runs richer because its trying to get the engine to warm up (enrichment stage) as its thinking the engine is cold :)
Lambda failure generally makes it go rich to stop the engine running lean causing det and the end of the world ;)

Two years earlier probably would have been better lol

Back