K11 1998 help

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
Im new to all this car stuff, but my plan was to make my car look better than it does at the moment The first job I was gonna do was add some 15 inch alloys. What can anyone recomend I do after that,bearing in mind I am no mechnic and Id rather not touch the engine.

A body kit, paint job, tinted windows, anything you want really, take a look through the K11 blogs and see if theres anything you like there.

Just out of curiosity where can you buy body kits etc for the K11 micra as I cant seem to find any websites that sell them for my model 1998 spec.

Well you can try eBay and get that 'nismo' body kit which is pretty cool, would give you a link bu I can't find it, somewhere here might have the link.

If your Micra isn't an SR/Super S/Si or any other model with the spoiler, get a spoiler or the micra sport body kit with the fog lights, they're more beefy and sexy.

Put some led lights in your dash to make it look cooler.

get a decent sound system!

if you have black plastic bumpers, get them sprayed or swapped for body coloured ones, one of the best and smartest things you can do to a micra!

Because its a central exit, it will have been custom made imo.

Powerflow would be a good solution if you wanted that look. They'll tailor make an exhaust exactly how you want it. ie. Size, shape, sound etc.

I know you dont want to touch the engine, but I always thought sound was an important part of the car, so maybe think about a custom air filter/ performance panel. Press the search button, they're really simple to fit and add a bit of growl to the engine. Some even say it adds a few bhp!! :D

Depends if you want the car to stand out, looks wise?

if so:
splitters from a scrap yard (cheap mod to make it look better)
open mouth grill (if urs is a pre-facelift + cheap to make)
alloys!!! (fairly expensive)
colour code (if not already / cheap)
lowering

if not:
SR spoiler (if havent got one already)
colour code (cheap for spray cans)
tints

prefacelifts have the grill seperate to the bonnet, facelifts have the grills built into the bonnet, and bigger lights.

Splitters are like small lips fitted to the bottom of bumpers.
As for fitting them, a few self tappers through the splitter into the bottom of the bumper. The splitter might need shortening to fit well, just a cut in the middle and take out whatever you need to.

Back