just got off the phone from dvla

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi well as some may no i have a driving ban and it ends in about two weeks so i thought i would contact dvla to see what dirty marks i had on my license and i was not happy to start with as the bloke was reading out a list of bad things here is the list he gave me

sp30 3 points
cd10 4 points
ts20 3 points
cd10 0 points
ts40 0 points

by now i was not happy and sitting down with my head in my hands then to my suprise he said when my ban is up all i would have is a tt99 with no points on my license which is great news so i got on to sky insurance and am now waiting to hear from them i will let you all no what sort of quote i get lol

So you've got ;

Driving without due care and attention x2
Failing to comply with double white lines
Failing to comply with direction of a constable/warden
Exceeding statutory speed limit on a public road

And now you'll have;
tt99-To signify a disqualification under totting-up procedure. If the total of penalty points reaches 12 or more within 3 years, the driver is liable to be disqualified

What a comfort it is to have you back on public roads :grinning:

well it will be good to be driving again and i got all these points on a motorbike and never been pulled in my car so will stick to my car for a little time then think about bikes again lol

Tbh I was probably a little harsh above, but I still a little wound up by that idiot that killed 7 people on a perfectly straight road in my home county.

hi fella no u r fine and i did not collect all off these in one go i got them over a few years and i have now learnt my lesson

lol i was gonna say, to get all that in a car you must be nuts! but on a bike i can totally understand. the laws should be different for bikes, they are less dangerous to other people and its alot easier to see whats going on.

I've never had SP30.... Though I've had DR10, but it's not a speeding offence.

I know quite a few people who have been driving quite a longm time with a clean licence.

Tbh I was probably a little harsh above, but I still a little wound up by that idiot that killed 7 people on a perfectly straight road in my home county.

round the corner from me

i work in witney

were abouts are you

the guy was a bell end

he had done it before aswell - and done a runner and was banned when cought for 5 years, only jutst got back on the road and on the same stretchj of road tried it again

dickhead

yeah so easy to collect point on a bike and i asure u thay dont make prizes lol when on a bike the police look at u as you r a criminal no matter what u r doing it is so unfair

I've never had SP30.... Though I've had DR10, but it's not a speeding offence.

I know quite a few people who have been driving quite a longm time with a clean licence.

i'd rather have a couple of speeding tickets than a drink driving disqualification on my licence anyday. I hate drink drivers, i never have drunk driven or will.

Not if you obey the law!!

or have those mega small plates that half of them have! :p

round the corner from me

i work in witney

were abouts are you

the guy was a bell end

he had done it before aswell - and done a runner and was banned when cought for 5 years, only jutst got back on the road and on the same stretchj of road tried it again

dickhead

I'm down near cirencester, but I drive (or used to) up the fosse to get to grandparents. I love the fact he did it on a straight bit of it- a shame it wasn't a HGV/tractor coming the other way. I thought he was a convicted drink driver?

Just goes to show how many arse holes are on the road these days!! my brother was nocked off his motobike on a roundabout by a 70 year old woman in an alfa-romeo sports that didnt even look! he spent over 2 weeks in intesive care and is lucky 2 be alive! Its not big and its not clever to act a **** on the road when so much can go wrong! I'm glad people learn by there mistakes, other wise it would be even worse out there. :glare:

Back