JAE - Booking your advanced tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all,

Sorting it out early this year, booking form going off in the post tomorrow for the stand place and I will sending in the advanced tickets seperately.

Payments for advanced tickets deadline currently June 30th 2012* (subject to change)

JAE advanced tickets & BBQ's

If your attending JAE with the MSC this year, this thread is to book and pay for your advanced tickets and club BBQ's saving your money and hassle when you arrive at JAE.

Your JAE Ticket.

The price for full weekend access is the same price as for one day entry.

Tickets on the day purchased at the gate on arrival are £30.00, however if you pre-order your tickets with me you'll save £5.00 per ticket.

Advance Tickets are £25.00 per person when purchased through the MSC.

Your JAE club BBQ

Every year at JAE we hold a club BBQ on the Friday, Saturday evening and early afternoon on the Sunday. We offer a good selection of BBQ food as well as soft drinks and nibbles available.

The price is £4.00 per BBQ per person. All 3 BBQ's would be £12.00 per person.

Payment Details:

Paypal: [email protected]

NOTE: To cover charges, tickets ordered through paypal will be £26.05 each
NOTE: To cover charges, BBQ's ordered through paypal will be £4.50 each

Example: 1 ticket 3 BBQ's total cost: £39.55 paying by paypal

Example: 1 ticket 2 BBQ's total cost: £35.05 paying by paypal

CHEQUE:

made payable to: Micra Sports Club

post to:

Micra Sports Club
62 Russett Close
Barwell
Leicester
Leicestershire
LE98HZ

Bank Transfer:

The Co-Operative Bank

MONEY IS NON REFUNDABLE

List of early payments:
1. karlj +1
2. micrafish +1
3. whipit
4. Glen
5. Stani
6. Nex +1
7. Arnold
8. pollyp
9. dragonmaster
10. joesouthgate
11. jay101 +1
12. James +1
13. solarice
14. peposhi
15. Kev

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
just paid for two tickets with 3bbqs each, i hope that comes through fine

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
I will pay as soon as possible for my advanced ticket, just waiting for my tax rebate at the moment before I can afford it.

Reactions: NeX

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Do you not have one good one you can drive back? What about the red cab, or the one that had the black bonnet. You gotta be there Nex!

James

Chairman
Do you not have one good one you can drive back? What about the red cab, or the one that had the black bonnet. You gotta be there Nex!
I'd imagine considering they're UK registered cars that have been in Sweden for over a year, that none of them have MOT or tax.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
yea thats the problem, i will be there, and i will be there in a micra, i just got to go and buy the micra first lol and nothing is coming up. the last micra i went and looked at, the engine light was on, and the woman said it had been on for the past 2 years, and the radiator was leaking coolant, she wouldn't go lower than £2100 for it! so i am still waiting for the right car.

the other cars are no way legal to drive unless i get them registered in Sweden, and i can't do that until i have finished modding them otherwise i won't be able to mod them after (its a loop hole.)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Is there a dealine for this or is the space already allocated for the max possibles + the few overflows. Should know what im doing before end of june btw. :D

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Bump for additional payments.

only 10 days left to pre-order your JAE tickets :cool:

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Kev, am I able to get two additional tickets for a couple of friends that want to come along? They'll be coming in the Civic with me, and one of them used to be a member here - Bearpaws, she put her Micra in a pillar at a meet :)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Everyone has until June 30th for ordering more tickets.

Deadline for payments will NOT be extended and no further tickets will be available to pre order through the MSC after this point.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
No problem Karl,

I would prefer before JAE for the BBQ payment if you can, so I'm not having to take payments at the event.

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hi Kev, ditto Karlj - payment for second ticket I'm getting has been sent -£39.55 via paypal! Let me know if you get it in time, would love for Mary to come along :)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
All payments now in.

Pre-payments now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.