How to remove door panel and catch please?

Can someone talk me through removing the driver's side door trim panel and replacing the catch and actuator on a K11 with leccy windows, please? I've never done anything like it before and don't want to break anything etc!

Dawn :)

The first thing to do is remove the bit of plastic from behind the door handle, you do this by pulling the handle out as you would to open the door then wiggle the plastic till it pops off also remove your window winder. Next pull the top of the arm rest off, this my take a bit of strength to do, this will reveal to screws, unscrew them. Afterwards go round the edge of the door car pulling it outwards, this will make it pop off from the door. do this for the two sides and the bottom. Finally once your sure they are all popped out, hold the edge of the door car and slowly push up. This will make the top come out from were it was liped over the door.
Hoped this has helped. :)

Cheers, do I have to be careful of any wires to the window switches in the armrest or anywhere else? Just waiting on the part arriving in the post now! :)

Back