Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i got this today quite cheap. I previously owned a saxo lol but it failed its mot =/, but this came cheap. Well whilst getting chewed about owning a micra i searched for a micra a site and whey i found one!

Are they really bad cars?

Hi Mate welcome to the club!
Micra's are far from bad cars - better than Saxos, but hey this a Micra forum lol.
It seems like you joke about the 1.0 twin cam 16v in your signature, but they're actually bulletproof engines and were quite technologically advanced when they first came out in the supermini Micra! :)
Still enjoy the club mate, hope you realise the Micra potential (Y)

Welcome to the club. I think if you were to hang around long enough you would realise that they're far from bad. Probably the best, most reliable small car out there on the market!

Thank. :)

Nah no joke man, is a canny little car, i didnt expect to get one but it all good. Its got a little pull for a 1.0 (previously owned a 1.1) so its not mch difference.

Learn how to use that 1l engine with that car, and you'll still be a strong contender for the traffic light sprint against different cars, some with bigger engines.

Hello and Welcome to the Club, and no Micra's aren't bad cars, check out some of the blogs to see how good they can get.

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay fella check the blogs out to get some ideas mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back