good small car mod video

smidge

» CMF Member
glad you like it, it's meant to be a bit of a piss take but inspire people get in stuck into their own car...

the cambodians are going nuts with the daihatsu stuff :D heaps of them commenting on it

smidge

» CMF Member
nope, that will be included in vid 4 probably!

son as convince someone else to pay for the mods they'll come thick and fast, until then, its regulated by my bank balance ;)

CMF_k11_uk

» CMF Member
can any one tell me wat the alloys are on the coure?
thanx

ryan

Attachments

• 32515.jpg
    32515.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 38

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
In honour of the Epic 1 hour and 2 minute long Mighty Car Mods Season 6 Premier, released yesterday, I had to revive this OLD thread. It is the reason I have been following those guys religiously for the last 6 years on youtube.

I love how Marty/Smidge tried to be all sligh and suggested he simply just "found" their first episode. Casually fishing for comments and approval :)

Kei To The City is listed as their 171st video, but not sure what "Episode" it is officially.

Who would have thought that MCM would have progressed to what it is today!?!?

CMF_plattsy

» CMF Member
i gotta admit until about 2 years ago i hadnt heard of these guys.

ive seen every ep in this time. wish i had something like this when i was 17/18. brilliant.

realised a few months back smidge was marty, shame he doesnt come back to visit really....

smidge

» CMF Member
i visit every now and then. i want another k10! don't like my chances though

my LX was awesome, don't see many now, all getting bought up to be used as rally bashers!

CMF_SHU717

» CMF Member
Hahah Holy ****! I only now know smidge is Marty from MCM, to be honest the first couple of shows my mates showed me I thought you guys where dickheads doing the **** you use to do, thinking who the **** would do half that ****. But now you guys are a big hit, alot of people refer to the mods that you guys have done :) keep it up, I watch some videos now for extra ideas hahah

Do buy another Micra

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"i visit every now and then. i want another k10! don't like my chances though

my LX was awesome, don't see many now, all getting bought up to be used as rally bashers!

Good to see that you still visit.
It's unfortunate that this forum makes it hard to post pictures, especially with the resolution of modern phone cameras making it extra hard without a pc.

You might find that the Micra Sports Club Australia page on facebook is getting more traffic... check it out if you haven't already.

And finding a k10 is going to be difficult. .. tho there was someone selling a superturbo a few months back... tho it's no cheap banger and i suspect it would be morally difficult to do any but the most subtle mods to it.

Back