FS - 95 Nissan Mirca Super S

CMF_darren

» CMF Member
1 owner, 142k's, A/C, Alloys, Sunroof, Tint, ABS, Manual, full service history + books, in Adelaide. $5900 anyone?
0421 060 006

Attachments

• 44175.jpg
    44175.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 21

smidge

» CMF Member
too expensive mate knock a grand or so off and you'll get more bites.

you may have more luck on carsales with some blind luck and people 'downgrading' from more expensive cars (no offence!)

good luck with the sale, these things look great in white!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Normally I would say the same, but a single owner with full books/service history and in stock condition for a Super-S doesn't come up that often. If it's mint then people could pay the price - it's only worth what people are prepared to pay for it.

Good luck with the sale, and I wouldn't budge on price just yet if I were you ;)

---dens

CMF_darren

» CMF Member
Thanks guys, I'll take what markets prepared to pay. It's advertised locally, but I would rather it go to someone who appreciates just how good these Micra's are. Unfortunately wife says it's got to go (seems they don't understand how much you can love a car - I've had it longer than her :) ...guess it is hard to get 3 kids into it!
Cheers,

smidge

» CMF Member
"had it longer than her" hahaha thats awesome!

good luck with the sale! i must say it would finish it off with some nice 15"s on it and a turbo on that motor!

CMF_darren

» CMF Member
Micra's actually done 144k's, my bad.
I've always thought about tinkering with the car, just never been able to spare the cash. Does anyone know of a Micra with turbo, big wheels and AWD? (that was the dream...with a x lotto win) :)

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
FFS - Had a look at this today. - Picture what a new SuperS would be like and this is about as close as your gonna get. Couldn't help myself, had to buy it. To think of all the damn Micras I have bought from every city in Australia only to find this gem 15 min drive from home!! :D

So that's it, this is the one - I promised the Missus that I'd sell all the other Micra's so look out for some parts etc on this site from me soon.

Just not sure whether to put the engine from White Knight in it (Supercharged) or whack the turbo setup from the Red Turbo SLX on the perfectly good stock motor in the SuperS.

Sorry Nic.

M.

littlebear WROTE:

"FFS - Had a look at this today. - Picture what a new SuperS would be like and this is about as close as your gonna get. Couldn't help myself, had to buy it. To think of all the damn Micras I have bought from every city in Australia only to find this gem 15 min drive from home!! :D<BR><BR>So that's it, this is the one - I promised the Missus that I'd sell all the other Micra's so look out for some parts etc on this site from me soon. <BR><BR>Just not sure whether to put the engine from White Knight in it (Supercharged) or whack the turbo setup from the Red Turbo SLX on the perfectly good stock motor in the SuperS.<BR><BR>Sorry Nic.<BR><BR>M.

wtf. you are a deadset nutcase. please go admit yourself to the closest institution lol

CMF_darren

» CMF Member
Thanks for all the interest. After 14yrs I'm very sad to see her go, but fortunately little bear lives close so hopefully I'll still see the old girl driving around (perhaps sideways with a supercharged or turboed motor!!!)
Look forward too seeing the project piccies on this site :)

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
I just shake my head and smile...

Of all the micras you've had, littlebear, I don't think I have ever seen or even heard of you ever driving them, apart from the long distance sprint to get them back home...

Is this one going to see some decent kms on the clock while you have the keys in your possession? ;o)

I should be having a bit more $$$ come my way over the next couple months so if there is any parts come up from any of the other projects I could be in... We'll see how we go.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Just picked it up tonight. OMG this car is clean. I though Charlotte was good (and she is - all credit to Yom) but this car is amazing. Darren had seat covers on it since new and underneath are the most immac. seats you have seen - The car has absolutely no squeaks, rattles - perfect.

I really should not be putting a spanner to this car......

....but I will, Turbo to come!!

It needs a name too. Any ideas?? - I was considering Tic Tac with respect to the car formerly known as Tic Tac of course - now deceased.

smidge

» CMF Member
wtf littlebear you actually bought it??

i mean i guess its no big deal, you could buy 9 of these for the same money as a new VW polo or something but geeeeezus

least you have a few options for turbo motors :D

whats what i'd be doing!

CMF_Jen-wren

» CMF Member
Man, I wish my brother told me about this sooner. I want a Super S so bad. My brother let me drive his (Charlotte) the other week, it was sooo nice. I love my LX (Skitle - his old one), but Charlotte was so fun!

Back