front window viper working sequence.

I have some trouble with front window wper working sequence. ... slow motion ... it goes to half, than stops.... cant remeber what it did after, as i were checking good wile ago, now i have to get it fixed. middle and fast wiper working sequence was fine.

How to fix that , where to look, to fix that problem. Could be that small box beside coil canister and fuel filter ?

thanks

does anyone know how to fix that problem ? when i turn wipers on interval work, they goes to half an than stops, to remove them, i have to switch on fas level, to clear window , anyone know where to luck to fix that ?

they do fail sometimes, scrapyard maybe ?
i would make sure the plug is ok first tho (i sent one to singapore a while back and when he fitted it he found it was just a dirty connection :doh:)

well, ive split all wiper system, clean through out ... were bit some rusty... anyway, everything cleaned and greased ... took off motor , split it , checked, nothing wrong with that, split relay box, nothing wrong with that. when i switch to interval (first position), relay clicks , wipers goes halfway up, clicks again, wiper stops, then than after 8 secs clicks again , wiper goes up than half way down, clicks again, it stops, than after 8 sec, clicks again, and it finish its journey.

To me it is relay ... well i think, have you got another idea ?

Back