fog light plug(s)

Same here mate. One on the drivers side and nothing to be found on the passenger side. I had the wing and headlight out and everything, it's not there.

I'm thinking you may need to splice in another connector, but the foglight tutorial where this is discussed in detail can't be loaded for some reason.

Nissan played funny beggars with the loom some time after the grill change on the prefaces...

I'm slowly starting to think it may be easier to just wire in my fogs to a switch in the dash or have them come on with the main beams, rather than trying to have them connected to the proper loom :/

I would splice into the existing one and extend to the otherside, maybe a inline fuse to protect. Im guessing they are on a 10amp fuse, the two together wont pull 10amps if using a 55w bulb, other than that, get a hid kit and use the fog loom as the signal switch and make a loom/relay using 12v direct from battery. Or something like that :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

With the earlier version the jumper cable plugged into the single connector behind the drivers headlight which then split it into two connectors, one of which ran to the other light. The kit came with a new lighting stalk and a blue relay also.

Ahh right OK. I still think I'll go for the dash switch method, as I want to be able to turn these on independently from the rear fog light.

Last edited:
The left and right ones arent too bad. Its that one right in the middle thats awkward. Most of the scrappers I've seen have the top right one in and it's the same one you need.

Just looked in my cabin and here's what I found:

JtF3HQH.jpg

Naaaah, if you look right up in there with a torch, you'll see a relay socket above the right-hand one...(if yours is like mine...which it should be)

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

It's that long ago that I fitted them that you've got me thinking which one is the one I fitted. I'm in work now so I'll remove them and see which one stops the lights working.

Ok mystery solved. The pic I posted didn't show the other relays even higher up. My bad. If you get right underneath, the relay for front fogs is directly above the righthand one you see in the pic I posted. This is the same type as the one that is directly above the lefthand relay in the pic. I'll try and get a pic tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion. I'm old and it's been a while since I did the mod. Lol.

Just been out to my car to have a bit look after reading everything mentioned here and I'm right in thinking the missing one in the top right is the fog lights relay right? It's the only one missing so I assume it is! :D
image.jpg

Just been out to my car to have a bit look after reading everything mentioned here and I'm right in thinking the missing one in the top right is the fog lights relay right? It's the only one missing so I assume it is! :DView attachment 29634

Yuuuuuup!

Now you just need to find a gnome to reach up there and fit it for you....

Yeah assuming it fits. Don't get paid till Monday though if you don't mind waiting

I would wait forever for you, Stueykins....er....ha...

It will fit. Definitely. Because it fits mine. Standard micro relay size.

Back