**EPIC** for sale thread

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Can't remember who asked me for Dibs so I'll start again

This is final, want something else, will be stripping car over next few days

Wheels not for sale

Everything else is

Rokkor coilovers , front AND rear shocks - all bolts and fittings, straight bolt on and come with c spanners etc . These are like new and covered only 80 miles at most, mint condition not a mark on them, come with topmounts SOLD Will930

Whitleline panhard rod comes with longer new bolt £55SOLD Skinner

Xs power 4-2-1 manifold, bolts up to rest of exhaust missing the 2nd cat, looks like hell but gonna heat wrap it, paired with the cat back this is silly loud :) made an large improvement over stock, same sizing as the stainless janspeed group A one
SOLD Mckenzie

Sparco Strut brace SOLD Mckenzie

Steering wheel and Boss, SOLD jasperfoxx

Jdm rear lights missing one bulb holder otherwise mint £40 SOLD Baguete

Black dash with autoguage rev (£40 halfords) counter and all housing £40

104,000 super s rev clocks with white LEDs £40 SOLD Mickey&me

Passenger red harness £15 SOLD Baguete

Super s front and rear bumpers £60SOLD Baguete

Door cards £15 pair

Grill £10

Wiring loom £10 SOLD Baguete

Stock super s ecu £10SOLD Baguete

Sunroof £15SOLD Baguete

Boot popper and petrol flap handle and cables £15SOLD Baguete

Rear drum axle £10

Super s gear knob surround £5

Small indicators £10SOLD zkavde

Headlights with xenon 100w bulbs and side lights £15

Super s fogs £20 broken front strip clip see blog, doesn't affect the working of itSOLD Baguete

Super s spoiler (comes with free boot ;) £25

Passenger Wing SOLD Zkavde

Drivers wing £10
Bonnet with pins, suit white car no lock inside ;) £15 small dents

Boost gauge and holder with fitting kit and a pillar £20

Scopezs helix clutch with release bearing, pressure plate etc £150 (money goes to him) (paypal to him, postage paypal to me)

Cg13de 1.3 auto engine proven 47k miles with flywheel and all ancillaries £130Potentially SOLD Dan franke

104,000 miles gearbox no issues all fine £30

Front stock arbs £15

Gear linkages and gear shifter , has been cut down with gear knob on £10

Driveshafts £10 each

Stock discs and brakes £15

Spare rocker cover £10SOLD Mickey&me

Super s passenger seat good condition £10

Pop out windows with fixings £15

1.0 bottom end of engine, no top end, good for high comp project £15SOLD Baguete

Old 1.3 that was smoking £20SOLD Baguete

Pm or text 07825159531

Pics will be added if interested or you ask

Cheers

All parts can be fitted for cheap at my house in a while you wait type thing

Can fit whole engine conversion at extra cheap cost

Infact all parts fitted for small money

Cash on collection or paypal but you pay the fees or add paypals cost on top

Postage available but not included

First come first serve, I cannot be bothered with Dibs and then people backing out a week later

Pics added when stripped off

Thanks

sorry guys potentially both sold except mani, just waiting on the phantom texter to either confirm yes or no, he contacted me within 30 seconds of posting thread:laugh:

george ill need to talk to you properly about that mani mate(Y)

Got any pics of the steering wheel and boss? :)

bf3ab0e0.jpg

its lose the sleves that were put on have worn down and its knocking... but im gnna try tackling it tomorrow just thought two hands are better than 1

Keeping the wheels eh? Hmm, whats the new toy going to be then - not an s-chassis unless you are just keeping them for old times sake. You going for that MX-5/Eunos after all Martin?

Good luck with the sales, hope you raise enough cash for the new play thing.

would you be happy to post the steering wheel and boss to Bristol? If yes, PM me your paypal address and price with postage and I'll sort the money out when I return home.

Keeping the wheels eh? Hmm, whats the new toy going to be then - not an s-chassis unless you are just keeping them for old times sake. You going for that MX-5/Eunos after all Martin?

Good luck with the sales, hope you raise enough cash for the new play thing.

Cheers mate, yeah the bug for other things is attacking me daily now so this has got to be done :(

I want this

d4b78061-cda6-4809.jpg

Wheels are straight fit :)

Cool, how would i go about fitting it?
Would you be able to keep it for me till tuesday?
(Y)

No Dibs on anything mate as things fall through, I'll put it back up for sale for now and when you get the money and if it's still available it's yours mate

Is the 1.3 auto engine dizzy or coil pack, as i cba faffing round with looms and what not, mines Dizzy type, so im after the same ideally.

currently fitted with a 1.0 manual..

if it is dizzy type, what would you want for the engine on its own, no gearbox, and/or to be fitted?.

i could assist with the fitting, but im not much good for alot of work at the moment as im still abit batterd from a smash i had 2 years ago, Cheers dan.

Is the 1.3 auto engine dizzy or coil pack, as i cba faffing round with looms and what not, mines Dizzy type, so im after the same ideally.

currently fitted with a 1.0 manual..

if it is dizzy type, what would you want for the engine on its own, no gearbox, and/or to be fitted?.

i could assist with the fitting, but im not much good for alot of work at the moment as im still abit batterd from a smash i had 2 years ago, Cheers dan.

Hi mate it's straight bolt in

I wouldn't need your help mate so no worries there, just a drop off and go service

Fitted back to your 1.0 flywheel and gearbox etc, using your same wiring etc and ecu

Would need to be droops off in the morning and picked back up afternoon

I charge £100 for fitting as it's a days work, ring garages and ask how mich they charge, i promise its alot more.

Please also bear In mind you will need space in your boot to take your old 1.0 with you mate

Pm if interested

Hi mate it's straight bolt in

I wouldn't need your help mate so no worries there, just a drop off and go service

Fitted back to your 1.0 flywheel and gearbox etc, using your same wiring etc and ecu

Would need to be droops off in the morning and picked back up afternoon

I charge £100 for fitting as it's a days work, ring garages and ask how mich they charge, i promise its alot more.

Please also bear In mind you will need space in your boot to take your old 1.0 with you mate

Pm if interested

You got Mail ! :wasntme:

was after coilies and exhaust, plus a few other bits and pieces lol

Manifold gone but cat back still here, postage works out at £10 mate

There is small dent in end can about 3 inches in, it's covered under the lip of the car though, cheers

Just a note to everyone whose bought something

I'm trying my hardest to get it stripped to send the bits of as I don't wanna keep people waiting

You do have to understand that I'm at work till 6 every night and the mrs is now working till 10pm most night so I have the kids and can't go to the garage, I have however set the whole of Sunday aside for it so majority of stuff will be posted out after then guys

Baguete as per your pm I'm afraid yours may be a little longer as wiring loom etc takes a little mucking about to get out

Ive started and will get most done Sunday, thanks guys

I appreciate your patience in advance ;)

Back